Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no wonder he wears like 5 pairs of pants in the pool, keep that trunk strapped down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I still think this is a fairly accurate outline - his pants arn't up over his belly button. The dick root is accurately pinpointed.
1656274891153 (3).jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I want it to be my birthday card. One of those that when you open it something pops out from inside.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
imagine him strapping it down before training so it doesn’t bobble about and annoy him, although bet he likes it jiggling about so everyone knows how big it is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think Pep will check his status more than KDB:s and Nathans so to speak when preseason starts. When Pep was coach in Barca he was fuming seeing a picture of little Leo having one (1) drink on his holiday but guess all this years in England have made him give up trying to control his players during holidays. 😂
Jack is daft, he has been in the press so many times since he passed out on a street in Spain but he just don't seem to be able to stop. Be drunk have fun but stop filming yourself! 😂 I don't think Rebecca Grealish is hacking their accounts, it would been shoot down by now if that was the case. It is someone they know and they are fine with that otherwise the person would been blocked or maybe they having a banter like with the pink book both of them running it together. But I think it is one of them, the one that actually is named Rebecca. I

Reactions: 4
Christ, the Slabheads are an ugly lot.

So, Jack is a shower and not a grower. That brings me a strange sort of comfort — I mean, I always knew he’d likely cause some wear and tear in the event of a railing, but now a few mental calculations based off of the blueprint and I know I’d be an actual goner. Knowledge is power!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Everytime I have an early night something saucy drops. I will bed down early for the foreseeable, eventually you'll get to see his dick!

Watched a bit of the video then noped out. Do find it amusing he's in his pants and sashas still there in her wedding gear.

During the season they all belong to the public so really feel like their private time should be private. Ibiza and Vegas, go to a very pulic place and your mates posting pics, game on. This looked like a more private affair so does seem a bit off people are still posting him.

Reactions: 7
ugh.

ok I don’t think it’s too much to ask for us to see him with an erection now, so we can really understand this beautiful trunk. Really wish he’d wear whatever underwear he used to wear when he was playing, you could probably hear the fucker slapping about

• Haha
  • Heart
Some of those noises that come out of him make more sense now. I’m thinking of that one he makes when he surprises Flipper, it sounds very elephantine when you think about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve tried to stay of my phone for the last 24 hours and I come back and we’re almost half way through a new thread and some kind of video of our boy in his boxers pissed? Someone catch me up please 😭

also thank you for the kind words from my last post, I’m doing okay. I think it was a long time coming but it obviously still hurts like a witch xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.