Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not bad on it’s own. When it’s grouped with the consecutive weeks of being pissed up and bleeping about.. It’s not great.

Reactions: 9
I adore this doofus (in case no one had noticed that by now), but he 100% deserves any slating he's got coming to him. If I was Pep, or anyone higher up at City, I'd be fuming.

I know it's a bit of a minority view here and "he's just having a good time", but I think he drinks/"parties" way too much for a professional athlete (or rather, takes it to another level way too often).
There is having a good time… and then there is whatever this last month has been 😬

Reactions: 5
People would slag him off even if he rescued kittens stuck in trees and helped pensioners cross the street. Those who already hate him will continue to hate him even though he’s done nothing wrong in this video except sing badly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah it's no worse than the parade in terms of drunkeness I don't think, but its just far more cringe?
I think parade gave me ick more because it was first time I'd seen him like that, and now I'm just like 'you do you boo, see you for pre-season'.

I'm immune to drunk Jack. No ick, just nothing.

And @cornflower did indeed predict the future when she said today (yesterday?) I'd be there when everyone else hates him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I adore this doofus (in case no one had noticed that by now), but he 100% deserves any slating he's got coming to him. If I was Pep, or anyone higher up at City, I'd be fuming.

I know it's a bit of a minority view here and "he's just having a good time", but I think he drinks/"parties" way too much for a professional athlete (or rather, takes it to another level way too often).
Yes I agree, it’s too much with the rest of it although individually not that bad. I just want him to do well and show the doubters, that’s why I’m gutted.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t hate him, would obviously still shag. I’m just not really going to be into the whining from his friends over the next few days about how hard done by he is in the press. If he didn’t do it, and allow it to be recorded, then it wouldn’t be in the press. They’re not making anything up, but the line will be that the tabloids are telling “99% lies”. Which they’re not.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nah that video 😭 That’s def been leaked from either his private or the private account of Slabhead’s brother, i’m creasing 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think parade gave me ick more because it was first time I'd seen him like that, and now I'm just like 'you do you boo, see you for pre-season'.

I'm immune to drunk Jack. No ick, just nothing.

@cornflower did indeed predict the future when she said today (yesterday?) I'd be there when everyone else hates him 🤣
Agreed! Also I prefer this to parade jack partly because he still has his voice here. And he obvs thought this was private. I’m this much of a mess when I’ve had a few/a lot 🥲 I’m not saying he has or hasn’t done this or that, just my opinion!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.