Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jumpmoon

VIP Member
The chalk blue suit is giving me Cuban drug dealer vibes. He looks like a bit part character in GTA Vice City who runs a car spray painting service.

I'm 5' 8" which is exactly the same height as Rihanna and we all know she is pretteh so ;)

Multi-millionaire and sits in the dark 😩
😂
In my first year of uni we all fancied the residential manager who was this sexi guy with really long dreds who incidentally was about 7 foot tall. My university had 1 straight man to every 50 women, so it was slim pickings and he was a GIFT. Anyway, I was a lil freak as I still am and bearing in mind it was probably a lovely sunny day outside I had decided to sit with my blinds drawn, smoke a pipe that I had bought off of eBay for £1.44 which I then filled with oregano as it was the only thing I had to hand, and chase it down with a Budweiser. I get a knock on the door as I'm hotboxing myself with pizza toppings whilst I'm blasting Skin by Rihanna. It was basically pitch black apart from the glow of the pipe. Sexy manager guy comes in to fix my shower, and instead of telling me off he just says 'people usually like to sit with the light on' and walks into my bathroom and that was that.

Long story short, happy to sit in the dark with bae and have a lil thinky tennis time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

spilldatea

VIP Member
i’m screaming at that video!!!!!! broad daylight kitchen vibes from sash where you realise you’ve taken it too far and can hear the birds chirping and you’re just fully regretting every life choice that’s brought you to that moment and then JG is slurring WOT A TOIME 2 BE ALOIVE.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

333149O

VIP Member
TELL ME MORE!
Ok I’ll try to recall best I can

so we were at a wedding (of course with all these weddings going on). We were in an unused part of the venue. Lots of chairs, kissing. He pushed me back on one of the chairs, hiked up my dress and pretty much got straight to it. His shirt was all opened, tie hanging loose. I could FEEL it. Then Jack stumbled in and pretty much looked shocked but decided he wanted in, he was just coming over and basically put his fingers in my mouth to suck on OH MY GOD AND I WOKE UP. BYE. I’ll never recover from this.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Sarararah

VIP Member
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
DAAAAAAAA-WWWNNN DAAAAAAAA-WWWNNN even if the sky is fallin' DAAAAAAAA-WWWNNN,

DAAAAAAAA-WWWNNN, DAAAAAAAA-WWWNNN
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

• Haha

rosierose91

Chatty Member
this will never get boring.

Jack Grealish #56 - blessed us with a pixilated image of the outline of his wick. As suspected, it’s thick, thicc, THICK.

Jack Grealish #56 - God has been listening, we’ve seen the outline of Abe’s wick.. we’re too far gone, even the piss poor English won’t give us the ick.

My final gift -
Looks like all of the island hopping has brought out baes freckles 🥺❤

F603BD8F-CD62-4F17-8615-A0CC3653E720.jpeg

GOODNIGHT.

Last edited:
  • Heart

spilldatea

VIP Member
my fave thing about this whole situation is they’re in some really old chateau in the middle of france and it’s giving me council estate kitchen vibes when the after party is over but the sesh heads still have a full bag 😭😭😭😭

• Haha

Sarararah

VIP Member
Nah fok off yas...... Left school in year ten didn't I? Obviously before that y'know the PE teacher kept callin' me out o'other lessons for all the sports an' that. An' wot is was right, I didn't do any homework, like eva, did I?

• Haha
  • Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Video feels like borderline ick for me 😢

Feel weirdly fascinated by it and am of course grateful for pants footage and always happy to see him being happy and affectionate.

But there's a part of my brain that puts me in Sasha's place and I just know she's tired and her feet are aching and it's been a lovely romantic day but her fit boyfriend is embracing Slabhead's brother instead of her and he's going to be too drunk to fuck and she's going to have to prop him on his side so he doesn't choke on his vomit and he's going to be singing (the wrong words to) that song as she tries to sleep and then first thing the next morning he's going to be all "Sash...Sash...can you fetch me some water?"

• Haha
  • Heart

Kakan

Chatty Member
25,000 air miles in a month and some of them on private jets... 😳 Greta Thunberg was at Glastonbury so she is probably still in England waiting at the airport for you to come home Jack. 😂

If it's true he pointed a finger at Sash and screamed "she looks decent!" I would hang him in his balls if I was her I mean wtf! :ROFLMAO: She probably been looking forward to this for ages going on a classy wedding with her classy wag friends Fern and Meg in a classy chateau in classy France in a classy dress in comes her bender boyfriend in his underwear screaming like Olé wheres the booze oi oi!😂

• Haha

rosierose91

Chatty Member
ALSO
a big thank you to you all...
I took my child out over the weekend and we got an ice cream from the shop freezer...
and I spent a good couple of minutes examining magnums... rocket lollies.... peppa pig.... soleros....

Can't believe none of us mentioned the smarties 'push up' lollies!!!
like a chonkeh, melting tampon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Thought it about a lot this morning...why were they in their pants?? Why do they look like they were in a theatre changing room?? Was Sasha there to try and coax him to bed like you do a toddler when they are being a bit of a shit through sheer exhaustion?? Rodri, have you the answers??

• Haha
  • Heart

cornflower

VIP Member
aw I brought strawberries to work today too, must’ve been subconsciously for our strawb prince ❤🧡🍓 (also got a fat sturdy banana whose size I’m certain is 100% representative of Jack’s 🐘)

• Haha
  • Heart