Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god… there is what I can only describe as a hurricane happening with hail and hurty rain, I now look like I’ve just had swim day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
We can only hope the competition escalates and they become more and more elaborate, with ribbons, beads and glitter. Immaculately done to start off with, then pulled a bit into a perfect mess.
YES

1656341993768.png

I expect them both to walk out wearing this 'do for the first game of the season

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
That account I put on here yesterday jackgrealishv has got over 16k followers since yesterday 🤣😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Still got that bloody song in my head, was SOOOOOOOOO hard not to sing it at work!

We can't have phones in the building so tattling doesn't get in the way of work - just life 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Also, I've never had a job interview!

My first job was through the college careers service and I just kept getting promoted without needing to interview.

Them I was self employed for a bit and my current job they were looking for someone with a niche qualification and I have said niche qualification.

I'm 40 lol!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m waiting on a job offer from my top choice *and* have to go in person (can you believe the nerve) for a final interview at another company, so I need you gals to send me that BDE (bae dick energy) today

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m waiting on a job offer from my top choice *and* have to go in person (can you believe the nerve) for a final interview at another company, so I need you gals to send me that BDE (bae dick energy) today
Go get that job!

jack.grealish-1.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
think i need to go get my cervix stitched up fuckin hell. @spilldatea are we spiritually linked through sharing cock?

edit: i meant cervix not circumcision.
either we fucked the same guy (where do you live!!) or there is more than one guy out there with a donkey dick destroying vaginas up and down the UK 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck my arse, vadge and face (not in that order, I'm not a lunatic) you beautiful man.
This is optimal Jack for me 🥵🥵🥵

Screenshot_20220627-170958.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.