Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh well if everyone else is doing work so will I
Screenshot_20220324-133853_YouTube.jpg

Or will I......
Screenshot_20220427-094013_Pinterest.jpg

Oh well if everyone else is doing work so will I
Screenshot_20220324-133853_YouTube.jpg

Or will I......
Screenshot_20220427-094013_Pinterest.jpg
Edit: I think 70% of my attraction is to his nose. I wonder what he would like with a Kane or Maguire 👃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What a lovely thing to wake up to.
that last picture gets me every time :love::love:

HBD KING KEV/STRAWBERRY BLONDE PRINCE X

EDIT:

I wonder if Kev is equally as physically loving with as bae... He seems to just accept he's showered with love when it comes to Jack. <3

View attachment 1375406

View attachment 1375407

View attachment 1375408

View attachment 1375410
BIB I think kev looks like he had never ever been hugged or kissed by a man and then this giant golden retriever of a man child in the shape of jack arrives and openly adores kev publicly and showers and him in hugs and kisses and kev kind of likes the warm appreciated loved feeling it gives him and now equally loves jack in his little awkward way.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I had a spicy John dream!!! And Jack was joining in at the end and I woke up. Oh my god, the universe hates me. HATES me.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
TELL ME MORE!
Ok I’ll try to recall best I can

so we were at a wedding (of course with all these weddings going on). We were in an unused part of the venue. Lots of chairs, kissing. He pushed me back on one of the chairs, hiked up my dress and pretty much got straight to it. His shirt was all opened, tie hanging loose. I could FEEL it. Then Jack stumbled in and pretty much looked shocked but decided he wanted in, he was just coming over and basically put his fingers in my mouth to suck on OH MY GOD AND I WOKE UP. BYE. I’ll never recover from this.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

so we were at a wedding (of course with all these weddings going on). We were in an unused part of the venue. Lots of chairs, kissing. He pushed me back on one of the chairs, hiked up my dress and pretty much got straight to it. His shirt was all opened, tie hanging loose. I could FEEL it. Then Jack stumbled in and pretty much looked shocked but decided he wanted in, he was just coming over and basically put his fingers in my mouth to suck on OH MY GOD AND I WOKE UP. BYE. I’ll never recover from this.
WHY IS IT NEVER ME!?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Manifesting for you, and manifesting that your body doesn’t jolt awake when a finger slips into your mouth or any other hole for that matter xo
Frankly I'd settle for waking up after feeling it, never feel it dreams.

Why am I discussing this?! What is wrong with me!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

• Haha
Reactions: 10
BIB I think kev looks like he had never ever been hugged or kissed by a man and then this giant golden retriever of a man child in the shape of jack arrives and openly adores kev publicly and showers and him in hugs and kisses and kev kind of likes the warm appreciated loved feeling it gives him and now equally loves jack in his little awkward way.
giant golden retriever :love::love:
nah I LOVE him

what we saw VS what Harry Kane saw

1656410555148.png
1656410610017.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

A one shot fan fic anyone??

Bridesmaid, JS and JG, can replace JS with Lallana, or they can just be nameless so we can fill in the blanks. JG must feature however.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
A one shot fan fic anyone??

Bridesmaid, JS and JG, can replace JS with Lallana, or they can just be nameless so we can fill in the blanks. JG must feature however.
I actually used to write a looottttt but I haven’t been recently 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.