Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking of sacking off the rest of the day because I’m in the office for the next two days, but I’m worried @Violetroselily might add that to her spreadsheet and use it against me if we fall out (JK, you have a very impressive memory ❤ Can I have the afternoon off though? You don’t know my employer do you?)
Just pop it in my calendar and off you go. I don't start my new job until next week so I need as many dossers as possible to keep me company on here this week.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just logged on to a call whilst reading this and said out loud, with my mike on 'what bleeping spreadsheet!?'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just pop it in my calendar and off you go. I don't start my new job until next week so I need as many dossers as possible to keep me company on here this week.
Perfect. I’m going to do something at 1pm then have a break. I have period pains so obviously need to rest and get ready for the next 2-3 weeks of ovulation craziness.

Just logged on to a call whilst reading this and said out loud, with my mike on 'what bleeping spreadsheet!?'
At least that sounds like you’re doing work?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What made it awful? Hope it wasn't as bad as you think. Is this a new job somewhere else, as didn't you change roles recently? Sorry I'll stop stalking you now
I just felt I didn’t construct my answers very well and it all came across as a load of nonsense. The interviewer was someone I used to work with so I am feeling the cringe massively so it may be that more than anything.
Same company. I did start a new role in April but it just isn’t me, I took it as my previous team was disbanded in May so I panicked instead of taking the alternative offered and then looking for a role more in line with what I want to do. We shall see, I have a job so it’s not all bad and I can keep looking.
Thanks for your kind words, and @cobette and @cornflower 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just felt I didn’t construct my answers very well and it all came across as a load of nonsense. The interviewer was someone I used to work with so I am feeling the cringe massively so it may be that more than anything.
Same company. I did start a new role in April but it just isn’t me, I took it as my previous team was disbanded in May so I panicked instead of taking the alternative offered and then looking for a role more in line with what I want to do. We shall see, I have a job so it’s not all bad and I can keep looking.
I hate being interviewed by people I know. Always feels so much worse as you’re much more self-conscious. I’m sure it went better than you think though ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Being interviewed by someone you know can be so nerve wracking, much harder than with strangers I think. Put it behind you now, if it is bad news then at least you know what you can do for next time ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I hate being interviewed by people I know. Always feels so much worse as you’re much more self-conscious. I’m sure it went better than you think though ❤
Thanks lovely. I’m blaming it on The Scum for releasing the video, all I could think of was Jack’s dick 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Imagine if you walked into a job interview and were confronted with this. What do you think he'd ask?

1656329953854.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Being interviewed by someone you know can be so nerve wracking, much harder than with strangers I think. Put it behind you now, if it is bad news then at least you know what you can do for next time ❤
Yep, not think of footballers dicks and snogging footballers in small villages 🤣

• Haha
Jobs, holidays, appearances at City games, ick tracker, cell coloured red for period days
In my humourless state, I cannot tell if you're joking or not.

@Gattle09 also go to pieces around people I know and become a babbling fool. I am sure they are not thinking any worse of you than they did previously. You've got the tough part over with and now go on to the tougher part of waiting to hear! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
In my humourless state, I cannot tell if you're joking or not.

@Gattle09 also go to pieces around people I know and become a babbling fool. I am sure they are not thinking any worse of you than they did previously. You've got the tough part over with and now go on to the tougher part of waiting to hear! :rolleyes:
If you think I am weird enough to do this then my work here is done

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Here’s what I think happened…

Abe and the slabsibling left the main venue to go for a ✨PēPsî top up✨ they ended up in the back room that’s probably a room they are not allowed to be in but they couldn’t read the sign on the door as it was in French and so set up refuge in there and just didn’t return.

Sash has checked the party venue for the two, but she hasn’t been able to find the cheeky bastard as he has the ✨pÊpSĮ✨ and cause Abe ain’t been answering his phone (it’s been set up on the Bluetooth speaker system playing some sick 2010 playlist he found on the plane home from vegas ‘remember this one Hazza’ ‘mate I’ve told you I’m not Harry’)

When she eventually finds him, he’s running around in his boxers as him and the slabsibling had a race to see who could strip the quickest, Abe won and because he won he got to pick the next song which was Down by Jay Sean as it’s one of his favourites and he knows the words well as most of them are just the word down.

And that is where we found him in that video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Abe and the slabsibling left the main venue to go for a ✨PēPsî top up✨ they ended up in the back room that’s probably a room they are not allowed to be in but they couldn’t read the sign on the door as it was in French and so set up refuge in there and just didn’t return.

Sash has checked the party venue for the two, but she hasn’t been able to find the cheeky bastard as he has the ✨pÊpSĮ✨ and cause Abe ain’t been answering his phone (it’s been set up on the Bluetooth speaker system playing some sick 2010 playlist he found on the plane home from vegas ‘remember this one Hazza’ ‘mate I’ve told you I’m not Harry’)

When she eventually finds him, he’s running around in his boxers as him and the slabsibling had a race to see who could strip the quickest, Abe won and because he won he got to pick the next song which was Down by Jay Sean as it’s one of his favourites and he knows the words well as most of them are just the word down.

I love the thought that’s gone into this, and how accurate it probably is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

I’d say you’re absolutely spot on

• Heart
  • Haha
Was Jack the only other footballer there? Not seen anyone else, especially MUFC team mates.

• Sad
Reactions: 1

It makes me quite sad that this is probably true.

You're the best ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Was Jack the only other footballer there? Not seen anyone else, especially MUFC team mates.
I'd like to know the story between Jack and Harry because he followed Harry a while before he followed other England teammates 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.