Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who was filming? Was it an orgy? Is grealish Rebecca there? Who is on her close friends list now to get notifications? so many questions but RLF is home from five a side and want stop talking😠

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Grealish Rebecca hasn’t posted anything yet on the close friends. I’ll keep my eye on it hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Think a few of us have the close friends thing covered (wtf is my life) we should be ok between us!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
A5876981-A624-4FEA-99DB-5EE744007B6D.jpeg

I’ve tried to sharpen it within an inch of its life. bleeping hell I’m not ok

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
They bloody posted flippers beachside domestic but they hold off posting this.

Blatant disrespect.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
25,000 air miles in a month and some of them on private jets... 😳 Greta Thunberg was at Glastonbury so she is probably still in England waiting at the airport for you to come home Jack. 😂

If it's true he pointed a finger at Sash and screamed "she looks decent!" I would hang him in his balls if I was her I mean wtf! :ROFLMAO: She probably been looking forward to this for ages going on a classy wedding with her classy wag friends Fern and Meg in a classy chateau in classy France in a classy dress in comes her bender boyfriend in his underwear screaming like Olé wheres the booze oi oi!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.