Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Sun if you're reading, can you hold off on posting until 11 because I really need to finish my ocado order, thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm trying to think at what point during a wedding you would strip down to your pants with the groom's brother?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does anyone remember that somebody that I use to know song where the guy gets painted and blends into the wall… that how I imagine Grealish rebecca get her tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Evening my loves.

Just catching up.

I've missed a braid and pants?

Never leaving the house again.

I voted small nips but am struggling to imagine a nips situation that would put me off unless they had faces.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm trying to think at what point during a wedding you would strip down to your pants with the groom's brother?
I've unfortunately seen this at two weddings, one was a load of blokes in their pants on the dance floor, and at another a girl took her dress off for no apparent reason. Grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Our job is to not ask why or how. I don’t know what our job is, or who I am, but I just know that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.