Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not as keen on the colour of his suit as I thought I was, it looked different in the other pic.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
i think i preferred it when sash wasn’t posting jack yknow. not really even sure why it just seems sort of like, on purpose

• Heart
Reactions: 3
hahah the classier pics before it got messy.

always fun to look back on the moments before you resemble an actual gremlin the next morning, still on it and sun coming up. usually takes me a few days to look back at any photos from nights out 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Fern taking her opportunity to pretend she’s just married Jack Grealish. Get it girl.

All the brides love a bit of Grealo.

1656351736368.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I love the colour of the suit, but why does it fit like he got it in ASDA?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the big Gucci label on the sleeve looks awful, it’s like he’s forgotten to remove the label 🙈
They’re all like that from Gucci at the minute. Totally ruins the vibe.

It’s like high fashions version of Stone Island “Badge In” 😭

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.