Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It kind of is his fault that he’s been wasted for weeks though (with an international break to sober up in between). And it’s always him whose wasted videos are leaked. He needs better friends and to be more cautious about who ends up with this kind of footage.
Indeed - if its brother slab who was filming, I assume he doesn't know him from Adam, yeah they've probably met a couple of times but he's hardly a trusted pal. He can put it on his Snapchat and any number of people that Abe doesn't know then have it (and will sell to The Sun for a nice sum I expect)

Reactions: 9
And why did we want the video 😬😭 the press will slaughter him for it!

I just wish these wouldn’t get leaked - I have ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT other premier league players will have been in this state or even worse over the break but we don’t see or hear about them. He is the £100 million man and WE love him but his public profile at this moment?! I bet his & Citys PR team are working overtime!

I’d love to be a fly on the wall when he’s back to pre season and sees Pep!! “Good holiday Jack?!” 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Maybe I have low expectations for him but I don't think it's that bad?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It kind of is his fault that he’s been wasted for weeks though (with an international break to sober up in between). And it’s always him whose wasted videos are leaked. He needs better friends and to be more cautious about who ends up with this kind of footage.
I agree with your comment about his friends. He needs more considerate friends, or for the existing bunch to be more considerate. He isn't just the captain from Aston Villa anymore, he's one of the highest priced footballers in the EPL right now, and that comes with an additional set of rules and intrusive journalism. They should know to respect his privacy more... but then again, perhaps he's okay with it all and gives no fucks. Who knows, really.

Reactions: 3
I'd expect slabhead's brother to have half a brain cell about who to share footage with though, considering his brother is a PL footballer he's not going to be naive about the lengths the tabloids will go to to dig up anything that looks like dirt.

Reactions: 5
I actually saw a man using Snapchat on the train today. Do we think it's now just a sausage fest of mid 20s men sending things to eachother?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That video Grealish Rebecca just put of Sasha dancing… how is she doing that clearly tizzed.

I’d fall through the side netting 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not gonna lie if I was sasha I would leak the video with what happend after Vegas. 🙈that's the punishment

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I'd expect slabhead's brother to have half a brain cell about who to share footage with though, considering his brother is a PL footballer he's not going to be naive about the lengths the tabloids will go to to dig up anything that looks like dirt.
I might be wrong as I cannot tell the difference between them but doesn’t he run a sports marketing agency? I know one is a footballer, lower league, and I’m sure I’ve seen it somewhere.
Use your brain mate!

Reactions: 1
Those brain cells had left much earlier in the evening I expect

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair and I am in no way standing up for the slabsibling… they don’t look like they were in any state or sound mind he couldn’t even control is slab jaw

• Haha
Maybe I have low expectations for him but I don't think it's that bad?!
I personally don’t think it’s that bad either, it’s just that it’s out there and the press are nobs and will run with it. I’m sure the other footballers there are on it just like Dec was in Vegas but it’s only Jack they’re after.

• Heart
I agree, gutted he is going to get yet another slating.
I adore this doofus (in case no one had noticed that by now), but he 100% deserves any slating he's got coming to him. If I was Pep, or anyone higher up at City, I'd be fuming.

I know it's a bit of a minority view here and "he's just having a good time", but I think he drinks/"parties" way too much for a professional athlete (or rather, takes it to another level way too often).

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.