Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pffft, fine. Be like that. At least I could coax funny pictures of Abe from him (do guys send each other nudes? Gotta investigate that...)
He's def got the dick pics, but I expect they will be distasteful. Like shoved through a doughnut hole or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Missed one day and nearly a whole thread. Catching up now while cooking the tea smoke alarm going off and everything! Almost a nude, another drunken wedding and a braid! Sasha has the patience of a saint bless her I love drunk Jack never a dull moment 💕🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Are you Judi James?

@Gattle09 I'm sure you bossed it if it makes you feel better...

I was so nervous about an interview because one of the panel is the scariest person I ever met and is now a MORTAL ENEMY. So I did what any normal person would do and went to the pub and had two or maybe three glasses of red wine for my nerves. My teeth were probably black. I had also managed to tit ON MY OWN HAND because I had done a bit of a Gary Lineker and tried to wash it off but noticed that there was a tiny bit of pøOh on my wrist (??? how) when I introduced myself. They then asked me a lot of incredibly niche questions about ancient artefacts I had never heard of and the Jewish Chronicle newspaper (not who I write for). I was completely and utterly bamboozled. I then knew I was a lost cause so I proceeded to tell them how the lighting in the gallery was shite. Safe to say I didn't get the job.
Yikes, that’s definitely a bad interview 😬😟

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve always been more comfortable being interviewed by strangers. I often feel like people I know judge on the basis of personal experience and that leaves me with an awkwardness I cannot quite shake. I hope it’ll turn out all right for you. Fingers crossed!
I think it’s that, I will cringe the rest of my life having been interviewed by someone I know 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He's def got the dick pics, but I expect they will be distasteful. Like shoved through a doughnut hole or something.
I’ll take it any way it comes. Stuck in a doughnut, presented in a hotdog roll, shoved in a warm apple pie. Anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m waiting on a job offer from my top choice *and* have to go in person (can you believe the nerve) for a final interview at another company, so I need you gals to send me that BDE (bae dick energy) today
Good luck broski!

• Heart
technically i coined the phrase JPEA before you discovered this thread and laid claim to second. i’ll allow @LurkingAnnie to be 1st because she’s an everton fan. so EVERYONE BACK AWAY FROM MY MAN.
Can someone explain that JPEA thing to me, perhaps? Is Pickford into mushy peas or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.