Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the closest we might ever get girls

Someone find this video because I need to see that bulge bobbing around

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I reckon he’s gonna shock us all one day by just casually braiding his own hair while he’s on the bench, or in the dressing room, or in our bedrooms…
Do you think he’s been to Claire’s and got himself a little plastic aid to do on his own?
859F8C00-4C18-4521-957E-287E13D7B23A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He definitely already braids it. It’s so messy no way is someone doing that for him and if they are they are inept
I agree with you - he can defo do his own hair, unless it's DJTT who does it when sash is around?
He's got two little sisters who he adores, he definitely played hairdressers with them.

God imagine the camera ever does catch him on the bench though just casually braiding his hair....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Where's the goddamn video???

Also howling at him saying "she looks decent" about Sasha! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nips are lovely!

And this:
In another clip, Grealish swoons over model girlfriend Sasha Attwood, 26, in a hot pink dress, yelling: “Look at the face — she looks decent.”
🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Are The Sun doing their usual thing where they’ll drop the video in a few hours’ time?

THEY BETTER bleeping HAD BE

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.