Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

supergrealishx

As someone with a disability, seeing Jack do things like that honestly brings a tear to my eye. A lot of the time we are dismissed or get stared at. So for him to take some time out of his day to make her day is beautiful! I also think it’s because his sister has a disability so he’s seen the struggle she’s gone through. My sister is the same she would do anything for anyone with a disability because she’s seen the struggle I’ve gone through 🥰😍

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Forget the lack of acknowledgement of her birthday, has he ever posted for Kevan? He is even more anonymous

The irony of him saying "happy birthday broski" to everyone but his actual brother

• Haha
Reactions: 25

leapfrog

VIP Member
Hi, a long time lurker here ( since thread 1!)
Just about got the courage to say hi.
This thread has got me through a rough patch over the summer, and now I’m unable to step away😁
Just a different point of view on the jack/Sasha relationship.
I think it’s her that doesn’t want pictures out there.
All the ones on fan accounts have come from jacks social media accounts before he deleted them, nothing from hers.
She never refers to him as jack, or her boyfriend.
I’ve watched her very old vlogs, and she alway just says she’s in a relationship, nothing more. Lots of comments on there, say they have found her vlogs because jack had put it on his stories.

Could it actually just be she wants it private ?
She’s working and wants to achieve things on her own merit ?
I know she posts and it’s obvious they are together, but only to people that know they are together if that makes sense.
I’m fully prepared to be shot down for this, but a healthy debate doesn’t hurt does it!

Reactions: 24

Jen667

VIP Member
He spelt 'beautiful' right as well. I'd have put money on him writing it with two Ls on the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
I think #1 is my fave....that smile ♥

I wonder if he actually remembers anyone's birthday or if he needs a nudge. I'd like to think he writes writes all on a calendar, with the age in brackets
Imagine how confused he would be if a broski was born on the 29th February 😂 i can see him standing there trying to figure out wtf is wrong with the calendar

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Recap:

Jack is in Duabi, seemingly on his best behaviour. We await photos of his nipples and/or penis.
City paid the ultimate Jack tax by posting the head tennis video which gave us more life than the last 3 months combined
He went to The Body Shop with his mum and we all died
We considered whether we would shit on Jack, or be shat on, and an alarming number of Tattlers confirmed they would

• Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

• Haha

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
As someone with a disability, seeing Jack do things like that honestly brings a tear to my eye. A lot of the time we are dismissed or get stared at. So for him to take some time out of his day to make her day is beautiful! I also think it’s because his sister has a disability so he’s seen the struggle she’s gone through. My sister is the same she would do anything for anyone with a disability because she’s seen the struggle I’ve gone through 🥰😍
♥♥♥♥

He just gets it. So important to see people as people. It’s the gasp from the Mom (I believe) when he walks around the desk to give Abbie a hug, don’t think they could quite believe it 🥺🥰

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
The nerd in me loves that we are paying extra Jack tax as we approach the tax return self assessment deadline

No penalties from JGRC for us this year

• Haha
Reactions: 21