Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sterling looks like a toddler that goes around showing everyone his tummy

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Been out all day and just catching up on pics of wet Jack 🥵🥵🥵

All I can say that thanks to him, he’s not as wet as me 🌊💦💦💦 I’ve been waiting for a downpour game all season and finally we get one!

Will be full on perving the city+ replay tomorrow 🥵

Going back to Jack’s beautiful hair, there are idiot Jack fan accounts (teenage girls probbers) crying that his “blonde has gone”. Honestly I swear some of these people have had a lobotomy. How have they lived in this world and not realised wet hair is like 10x darker than dry 🤣🤣🤣
In fact most people on social media need kicking off for being as thick as mince.
Haven’t checked Twitter yet but I’m guessing the anti-Jack agenda is in full play:
“Waste of £100m”
“Has Pep got the receipt”
“Send him back to Villa”
“Championship player”
“Hair merchant”
“Girlish”
Etc etc

Reactions: 13
Been out all day and just catching up on pics of wet Jack 🥵🥵🥵

All I can say that thanks to him, he’s not as wet as me 🌊💦💦💦 I’ve been waiting for a downpour game all season and finally we get one!

Will be full on perving the city+ replay tomorrow 🥵

Going back to Jack’s beautiful hair, there are idiot Jack fan accounts (teenage girls probbers) crying that his “blonde has gone”. Honestly I swear some of these people have had a lobotomy. How have they lived in this world and not realised wet hair is like 10x darker than dry 🤣🤣🤣
In fact most people on social media need kicking off for being as thick as mince.
Haven’t checked Twitter yet but I’m guessing the anti-Jack agenda is in full play:
“Waste of £100m”
“Has Pep got the receipt”
“Send him back to Villa”
“Championship player”
“Hair merchant”
“Girlish”
Etc etc
If only the blonde was gone

I’m firmly team brunette

78A78547-B1DB-413E-9F29-ECEF4F4E428D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Looks like Sasha has got herself a new Chanel flap bag there 👀👀👀
I wonder if this was a xmas present from Jack or a “sorry I cheated again” present from Jack? 😯😩🤣

Jokes aside she looks happy 😃
I would be too if my boyfriend was as fit as he is with a bulge to be ended with ….

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Looks like Sasha has got herself a new Chanel flap bag there 👀👀👀
I wonder if this was a xmas present from Jack or a “sorry I cheated again” present from Jack? 😯😩🤣

Jokes aside she looks happy 😃
I would be too if my boyfriend was as fit as he is with a bulge to be ended with ….
Cracking up at her and her mum doing Jack’s pose!
BE2E0A47-1CEE-4CE3-82E7-3724205E5288.jpeg

Don’t think her mum has quite cracked it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So he will repost his sister relationship but won't do a thing for his own

👏👏Well played jack. Well played 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bless him ♥ still can't get over the pen claw

Detectives, get on that lock screen analysis. Either his sisters and Sash, or sisters and mum? Actually not sure why I think its a woman on the left....could be him 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.