Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although I think clubs, agents, sponsors etc still like players to be relatively settled, there doesn't seem to be the same pressure to get married that there was even maybe 20 or 30 years ago. If this was the 90s they'd have married 5 years ago, have at least 1 kid and we'd still be seeing endless rumours of him shagging minor celebrities.

If you look at Jack's teammates for club and country, the unmarried are in the majority. Plenty are in relationships, and some are single.

So there might be pressure, but more likely personal than professional - their families etc. And they've been together long enough that if that was going to persuade him it would have done by now.

So if he proposes I expect it's because he actually wants to. I'll believe it when I see it.

Reactions: 9
It’s interesting how only 3 comments have been let through on the Sasha article on the DM. That usually shows it’s too much hard work for someone to monitor them.

Also, I just watched her YT video linked to in the article, about “making lifestyle changes”. The dullest few minutes of my life. “I get up at 9, I’d rather get up at 7 or 8, I do nothing until midday, then do nothing the rest of the day, then it’s suddenly 8pm and I have to make dinner and watch TV, then only manage to get to bed at 1.” Oh bore off and get a real job 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t see a baby or a ring (not a wedding ring anyway)…I think she’ll leave him at some point and they’ll both move on very quickly. It’s like they’re both waiting for something that clearly isn’t going to happen the way they think it is.

Reactions: 3
I don't believe Sasha is with Jack for the money, or she has stayed with him for the money, but there's no way she is leaving until she's secured herself financially for the future with a baby and a wedding ring. She's not giving up the lifestyle she's accustomed to now.

Reactions: 8
I don't believe Sasha is with Jack for the money, or she has stayed with him for the money, but there's no way she is leaving until she's secured herself financially for the future with a baby and a wedding ring.
Surely this is a juxtaposition? If she’s not with him for the money why would she be trying to secure a future financially? Either she wants the money or she doesn’t…

Reactions: 1
Surely this is a juxtaposition? If she’s not with him for the money why would she be trying to secure a future financially? Either she wants the money or she doesn’t…
I've edited it 😂 Realised once I'd posted I made no sense. I don't think she's motivated by money (I believe she's stayed first because she loves him and the money is a nice bonus) but I don't think she wants to give it up either.

Reactions: 5
I've edited it 😂 Realised once I'd posted I made no sense. I don't think she's motivated by money (I believe she's stayed first because she loves him and the money is a nice bonus) but I don't think she wants to give it up either.
Ah! Yes I agree, she’s found a lifestyle that suits her and makes her a lot more tolerant than she would otherwise be.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I can see that it might not be what attracted her in the first place, but now she’s got it it must be hard to give up.

I think their whole world is skewed though. The norm in the WAG world is that you put up and shut up, and the girls’ families seem to actively encourage it. No one seems able to give up the bankrolled lifestyle once they’ve got a taste of it.

Reactions: 9
What a day. Kicked off with melt downs about the blonde then ends with Sasha chat, which no-one likes to see.

Let's hope for a start for our boy tomorrow (and a goal please Bab, just 'cause we love to see you happy)!

City 8.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What a day. Kicked off with melt downs about the blonde then ends with Sasha chat, which no-one likes to see.

Let's hope for a start for our boy tomorrow (and a goal please Bab, just 'cause we love to see you happy)!

View attachment 1056445
I'm still trying to figure out a way of auto-ignoring any posts that mention the words 'engagement', 'Sasha' or 'Jack loves/is getting rimmed on the reg by [insert name of anyone but cornflower here]'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

View attachment 1056445
Well with any hope Sasha stays by the lake giving slow pans of sun rises… And like the last time she went away we see a GOAL! 😂

Just no Little Phil antics like last time or lolly pops and we should be good… 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s interesting how only 3 comments have been let through on the Sasha article on the DM. That usually shows it’s too much hard work for someone to monitor them.
They monitor all comments and judging by comments I seen them publish before they let things pass that we never would have publish in Sweden. I think people just don't care about Sasha celebrating her birthday.

Reactions: 3
Lurker and a Man City season ticket holder this is the view from my seat every home game 😂😍 won’t let me upload the video so here’s a little screen shot
I would get arrested for attempting to bite his arse if I was sat there 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would get arrested for attempting to bite his arse if I was sat there 🥵
It’s incredibly hard to resist haha that’s the first time I’ve actually recorded him in a game as the cameras are often in my direction so hate getting my phone out. Also when he was first introduced normally u get a meet and greet but they couldn’t due to covid but Sasha was right by his side

Reactions: 5
It’s incredibly hard to resist haha that’s the first time I’ve actually recorded him in a game as the cameras are often in my direction so hate getting my phone out. Also when he was first introduced normally u get a meet and greet but they couldn’t due to covid but Sasha was right by his side
If you ever can't make a game there are plenty of reserves here who will keep your seat warm 🙌 can't guarantee your seat safety tho because the urge to run and hug any of the city players would be great 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.