Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Timefortea93

VIP Member
So he will repost his sister relationship but won't do a thing for his own

👏👏Well played jack. Well played 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Am I in a minority that doesn’t want any scandal when it comes to Jack?

I want him to be happy and healthy and to do really well on the pitch so we can all see more of him and so he can be an England team un-droppable in World Cup year.

I love the blonde, but again I don’t care - blonde/brunette, I still want to shag the man senseless, and as a natural dark haired person myself constantly getting highlights and changing my mind every 6 months, it can be difficult deciding 🤣

• Heart

cornflower

VIP Member
Why is he so perfect 😭 honestly, is this a social experiment? Or a dream?

also I hate myself a bit for bragging about this on the internet (always regret any posts I put on here after a glass of red) but the Parachute author commented on on hold and I’m struggling to get over it, bit starstruck 🥺😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

cornflower

VIP Member
Love how we go from Jack with kiddies talking about his hair and arm wrestling, to Ruben saying he's intrigued about sustainability and new energy forms 🤣
Ruben's tall, handsome, brooding and seems a bit smart. I should really want that.

...but wait, there's a beautiful, adorable god-tier fuckboy who 100% will never message me back and make me cry into my pasta there as well?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I know Abbie’s family, they’ve been through so much. She’s a lovely girl and she has a twin sister who is equally as lovely. So pleased he’s the way he is, so natural and caring.
what a guy ❤

• Heart

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Jack Grealish #30 - slides and modelling shots have got us out of breath, take us out for drinks and we will ride you to death

• Haha

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Maybe you've seen this photo before, but I just saw it and thought it was cute! So, you'll be subjected to it again 😌
E3rxiqpX0AIDNHv.jpg

• Heart

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Not being funny but he can’t win, people moaning on here when he wasn’t giving content in Dubai and now he’s been out on the lash and has got a bit pissed he’s suddenly become Birmingham’s answer to Pablo Escobar

Miss this thread being a laugh. He’s allowed to unwind to, in however way he chooses to do so.

• Haha

Gizmo24

VIP Member
How often does he get his hair cut?! I'm so jealous of his lack of split ends.

View attachment 1040210

I love it when he shows his teeth when he smiles. That hint of a little overbite is cute af.

And is there anything better than seeing him happy with his idol?

View attachment 1040248

Me too, I pray to all of the gods ( I dont support any but hey ho) that he does not ever get veneers. Do ya hear me Jacky. Do not touch your little beaveresque teeth. They are bootiful as they are.

• Heart

Jen667

VIP Member
We need to devise a drinking game. A swig for every:

'yeah, no'

'obviously'

'like I sez'

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
He looks so fucking disgracefully fit in his apology video after that event, proper naughty little twat vibes 😍

• Haha

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
@jack…. Found the pics you can use when it’s Chalobah’s birthday ✌🏼

Also it’s Chalobah’s hand under Jack’s coat for me 😩

0D48C0BD-7922-4479-B1D4-5FBDD298167E.jpeg

5501FA91-2386-4C69-8CC2-3D983EB26028.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart