Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think #1 is my fave....that smile ♥

I wonder if he actually remembers anyone's birthday or if he needs a nudge. I'd like to think he writes writes all on a calendar, with the age in brackets

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I wonder if he actually remembers anyone's birthday or if he needs a nudge. I'd like to think he writes writes all on a calendar, with the age in brackets
Probably for some but he’s been friends with Callum for so long I’d like to think that’s an ingrained birthday 😂 not sure if I’m asking for too much there

Reactions: 2
Probably for some but he’s been friends with Callum for so long I’d like to think that’s an ingrained birthday 😂 not sure if I’m asking for too much there
Asking to much there.

We know his mum gets the cards and remind him

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Imagine how confused he would be if a broski was born on the 29th February 😂 i can see him standing there trying to figure out wtf is wrong with the calendar

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thank you Callum for inspiring such a beautiful photo dump 🥳 I’m gushing 💦
He really did glow up out of nowhere, that last one didn't give anything away of how he would look when he got older.

Was catching up on the Footballer chat, assuming they were referring to Jack with the 🐍 emoji and his behaviours. Obviously we know he's a massive numpty with the cheating and driving ban but nothing sinister ever came out about him 😔

Reactions: 3
The photos is just not duck me raw his torso I could hear my dinner of that Jesus bleeping Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The second last photo, he must have had his ears pierced when he was young?

Glad he grew out of that 😬

FF668645-DC0B-474E-9EB8-86238B54C33A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.