Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Ooooohhhh he’s saying girlfriend a lot now😂 -even though it’s been a couple of times but still🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 20

lozzajb

He looks so tired in these pics but still bloody beautiful - I actually really like his hoodie here lol
80F6FA98-D59A-4AD6-B268-EA87B5AB04AB.jpeg
6E612A1A-AF8C-48C5-9E15-8C1229C63938.jpeg

• Heart

AlaiaG

VIP Member
EEA3F0E8-2E81-446F-9AE8-FDF1FC76C484.jpeg

I ain’t got a clue if this one has already been posted - but I love when his hair falls down like that 😍..🤰🏻

• Heart

rosierose91

Chatty Member
Let’s be honest, we love this side of Jack.
he’s young, he’s human
The more I look at the video, the more I think it looks like they were all walking past and Jack has tried to walk into that place, because if you look at the start Kyle turns around to ?see where he is. He’s had a few to drink, likely mixing, most of us will have been there.
If he turns up to work and does his job, it ain’t a big deal.
He’s abit naughty and we love him for it.

Reactions: 19

cornflower

VIP Member
prefer him looking a bit feral but at this point I’d probably have him even if he shaved all his hair off and put his earring back in. 😩 help

edit: don’t know why I put ‘probably’

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
He is lovely.
Hot
Well endowed
Muscly
Beautiful
And caring.......
I am off upstairs,now. I need to lie down...*** checks the kitchen drawer for fresh batteries***

🤣😛

• Haha
  • Heart

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
He is the perfect candidate for this kind of stuff… not gonna ask serious questions why he has to do it, what is the purpose of the advert… he is just happy to eat a free burger or walk on real sand, bless him💞😂
7B8D0CA1-F3A9-4856-AC16-DB10D0308625.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Blink and you'll miss it cock and ball scratch in video number 7......we are hoovering up these crumbs

Also he looks lovely in number 6

• Haha
  • Heart