Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nerd in me loves that we are paying extra Jack tax as we approach the tax return self assessment deadline

No penalties from JGRC for us this year

• Haha
Reactions: 21
never known a man to look so violently good looking wearing yellow and pink and yet here i am almost in tears because HOW DOES HE LOOK SO GOOD IN THEM

Reactions: 11
The Expo live Q&A is at 2pm UK time I think (6pm Dubai time)

Obviously this is far more important than any of our jobs, so I'll have no accusations that we're stealing company time

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Expo live Q&A is at 2pm UK time I think (6pm Dubai time)

Obviously this is far more important than any of our jobs, so I'll have no accusations that we're stealing company time
We need him to throw in a random word so we know he reads here. Jack, work coco pops in there somewhere And a flash of your long fingers 👆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Any tattle detectives got any idea where we can watch JG Dubai online Q and A. I am so excited for this. Floppy hair and pink top please JG

Any tattle detectives got any idea where we can watch JG Dubai online Q and A. I am so excited for this. Floppy hair and pink top please JG
If you go to the ig page and there's a ronaldo link for there website that's how I've done it anyway and I'm just gonna keep the page open till it's jacks turn 🤣

If you go to the ig page and there's a ronaldo link for there website that's how I've done it anyway and I'm just gonna keep the page open till it's jacks turn 🤣

Go to here instead of ig it's the same 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Well damn if the jack q and a is like ronaldos that's gonna be boring and quick as duck 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.