Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooohhhh he’s saying girlfriend a lot now😂 -even though it’s been a couple of times but still🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 20
EEA3F0E8-2E81-446F-9AE8-FDF1FC76C484.jpeg

I ain’t got a clue if this one has already been posted - but I love when his hair falls down like that 😍..🤰🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That photo, SERIOUSLY - I am so into these extra-long curtains, and I love the fact that he must've told his hairdresser last week that he wanted to keep them long :love::love: hope that girl had a proper good sniff of the curtain that's brushing her face 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm strangely proud of him for saying girlfriend. The cynic in me wonders if Pep's told him to sort his life out so he's on best behaviour. But the idealist wonders if maybe he's really committing.

The long curtains pic does things to me.

Reactions: 17
I'm strangely proud of him for saying girlfriend. The cynic in me wonders if Pep's told him to sort his life out so he's on best behaviour. But the idealist wonders if maybe he's really committing.

The long curtains pic does things to me.
i also think this but then he just never backs it up with any photos or anything… and also obv all the cheating 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You could almost give him the benefit of the doubt on the sand comment, seems like he's talking about inside the Expo rather than in an actual desert 🤣
The fact that most people just assumed he was on a normal beach and baffled by the sand speaks volumes, bless him

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi, a long time lurker here ( since thread 1!)
Just about got the courage to say hi.
This thread has got me through a rough patch over the summer, and now I’m unable to step away😁
Just a different point of view on the jack/Sasha relationship.
I think it’s her that doesn’t want pictures out there.
All the ones on fan accounts have come from jacks social media accounts before he deleted them, nothing from hers.
She never refers to him as jack, or her boyfriend.
I’ve watched her very old vlogs, and she alway just says she’s in a relationship, nothing more. Lots of comments on there, say they have found her vlogs because jack had put it on his stories.

Could it actually just be she wants it private ?
She’s working and wants to achieve things on her own merit ?
I know she posts and it’s obvious they are together, but only to people that know they are together if that makes sense.
I’m fully prepared to be shot down for this, but a healthy debate doesn’t hurt does it!

Reactions: 24
This thread has got me through a rough patch over the summer, and now I’m unable to step away😁
All the ones on fan accounts have come from jacks social media accounts before he deleted them, nothing from hers.
I’ve watched her very old vlogs, and she alway just says she’s in a relationship, nothing more. Lots of comments on there, say they have found her vlogs because jack had put it on his stories.

I know she posts and it’s obvious they are together, but only to people that know they are together if that makes sense.
I’m fully prepared to be shot down for this, but a healthy debate doesn’t hurt does it!
Thread one and your only just piping up, you have some restraint! Welcome ❤❤ We love a newbie, show us your photo reel (you know we all have them) xxx

• Haha

Welcome ♥

You have 24 hours to pay your Jack tax before we issue formal demand

• Haha

Welcome 👋👋.

What's your fav jack pics 😁😁

I however don't have the energy to explain why she's the ine who don't want to be private 🤣🤣.

Reactions: 2

Welcome to the thread 👋🏻❤

Reactions: 2

Welcome welcome welcome!

(Jack tax, Jack tax, Jack tax!)

I think she probably wants it to be public (because actually who wouldn't get fed up with their boyfriend pretending they don't exist, plus obvious potential benefits for her career and fame and everyone knowing she's bagged a hottie, and it's slightly less easy for him to cheat if everyone knows) but at the same time there are aspects of it being public (the criticism and scrutiny and death threats apparently) that she understandably doesn't like.

I expect she'd like a Dec and Lauren type level of publicity (although I'm sure I saw a rumour they'd split up?) where he isn't constantly going on about her but there is some content and acknowledgement.

He definitely used to post a lot about her when they were teenagers and then something changed. I heard this was after a bad break-up and that their relationship was never quite the same after, but that's very far-removed gossip so take with a pinch of salt.

Reactions: 5
Here’s my jack tax!
It’s taken me since thread one to post as I was unsure for a long time. Thought I could just read along, but I think a bit of involvement will do me good.
Ooh suit jack looking like he's stepped off an aftershave advert 🥰

Welcome welcome, life will never be the same again.

I also love how you've catered to everyone's tastes, we've got braided jack, smart jack, curtains jack and sweaty muscley jack. You can stay 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Here’s my jack tax!
It’s taken me since thread one to post as I was unsure for a long time. Thought I could just read along, but I think a bit of involvement will do me good.
that's an excellent selection.

Reactions: 4

Hello! 😀 I don’t really write on here but also been following since thread one. I need to start paying my jack tax too 😂
Nahh definitely not her in my opinion. She did post a story for his birthday and shared a few private pictures too. He reposted each and every one expect hers 😬 I think she wants to be seen like the rest of the wags and wants to be part of their clan so badly. She must feel a bit envious when other wags post photos with their partner and she can’t. Might be wrong but I get the impression she’s thoroughly enjoying all the recent attention and in a way she’s benefitting from it all, doing ads and sponsored stories/posts. If she could she would mention him wayy more for sure but I don’t think he wants her to. Will see if he posts anything for her upcoming birthday.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.