Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So hot and horny.
So fit
Those legs
That cock bulge
That smile.

And now, all this.......

I want his babies. 😛😛😛🤩😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He spelt 'beautiful' right as well. I'd have put money on him writing it with two Ls on the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm so glad he gets the good press. He has always been great with fans even at Villa 💙 he is such a sweetheart and this makes the parent in me proud 😂

Reactions: 12
As someone with a disability, seeing Jack do things like that honestly brings a tear to my eye. A lot of the time we are dismissed or get stared at. So for him to take some time out of his day to make her day is beautiful! I also think it’s because his sister has a disability so he’s seen the struggle she’s gone through. My sister is the same she would do anything for anyone with a disability because she’s seen the struggle I’ve gone through 🥰😍

• Heart
Reactions: 28
As someone with a disability, seeing Jack do things like that honestly brings a tear to my eye. A lot of the time we are dismissed or get stared at. So for him to take some time out of his day to make her day is beautiful! I also think it’s because his sister has a disability so he’s seen the struggle she’s gone through. My sister is the same she would do anything for anyone with a disability because she’s seen the struggle I’ve gone through 🥰😍
♥♥♥♥

He just gets it. So important to see people as people. It’s the gasp from the Mom (I believe) when he walks around the desk to give Abbie a hug, don’t think they could quite believe it 🥺🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He is lovely.
Hot
Well endowed
Muscly
Beautiful
And caring.......
I am off upstairs,now. I need to lie down...*** checks the kitchen drawer for fresh batteries***

🤣😛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think that despite the money and the fame and the lifestyle and his occasional stupid, reckless behaviour,

Aah, in the video we only saw him sign one shirt, so he must have come back to see her again, or had the other one sent to her. What a legend.
Think it was at the end - there's another video of Kyle meeting her after the match and Jack is tagged too (though you can't see him)

Reactions: 2
I'm so into his handwriting and it's not that remarkable, god help me (I cannot even get started on how lovely he is :cry:)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not that I'm trying to read too much into it but the way 'abbie' looks on each shirt is different 🤔🤔
Definitely looks like the same handwriting to me. The blue shirt is a little untidier which makes sense if he was in a hurry.

I wonder if he had to ask someone how to spell beautiful 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.