Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like it but I am also heartbroken at the same time 😂

I know there's a few Tattlers who have scarily similar taste to me, so they may get where I am coming from, this is giving me flashbacks to the year 2000 when Kian Egan cut off his curtains and I was heartbroken.
Omg yes! I totally get you on this! Lol I was too so im really hoping it’s not the end of them for Jack! Lol

Reactions: 1
I am not sure about this one , we need another video/photo of his hair cut from this barber (he normally does 2) to compare 🤣

Reactions: 3
I actually like the short hair on him (love the curtains as well, the headband not so much) just not with these gigolo-style very defined lines.

Jackyboy, take a lesson from your bf John how to have a beautiful, natural head of hair without any effort (Not sorry for the stones propaganda again)
21929FA8-F5DE-4091-91F4-78A73BBE9978.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think it's still long, just tied back in some kind of elaborate quiff/braid/pony hybrid. It looks a bit too messy on top for that to be the actual cut.

Reactions: 3
I like it but I am also heartbroken at the same time 😂

I know there's a few Tattlers who have scarily similar taste to me, so they may get where I am coming from, this is giving me flashbacks to the year 2000 when Kian Egan cut off his curtains and I was heartbroken.
To young for Kian Egan but if he has cut it, it’ll be like when Justin Bieber cut his hair… I was a distraught 14 year old! 🤣🤣

He auctioned his hair off for charity in this really weird clear cube…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Go to the barbers tiktok and it says jack grealish new look so I'm confused still 🤣
nah when the barber gives the ✌🏼 and jack dips his head you can see it’s in a bobble. i think the new look quote is just baiting ppl for clicks.

Reactions: 2
nah when the barber gives the ✌🏼 and jack dips his head you can see it’s in a bobble. i think the new look quote is just baiting ppl for clicks.

Yup i agree, it's that final split second at the end when he moves his head and the tiny pony pops up

Screenshot_20220204-162108_Instagram.jpg

This must be his most viewed reel

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.