Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never noticed the way he holds a pen before, it’s like he’s never seen one and isn’t sure how to work it. I could teach him so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry to derail but anyone seen the Mason Greenwood video 😔 His poor GF if it's proven to be him.
Absolutely awful.

The girl is so brave to speak out as you just know there'll be people who will accuse her of all sorts.

Hopefully it'll be subject to legal proceedings so got to be careful not to assume anything, but bloody hell it's a horrible and damning set of evidence.

But yeah, off topic and not in an entertaining way, so I'm drawing my attention back to Jack.

Bless him, he's saying he's improved but "it probably doesn't look like it"

Reactions: 5
Jack's representatives DID contact some sections of the media with legal warnings over the Amber Gill story, saying it was false and defamatory. No such warnings over Emily A though. Read into that what you will

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jack's representatives DID contact some sections of the media with legal warnings over the Amber Gill story, saying it was false and defamatory. No such warnings over Emily A though. Read into that what you will
Is there a source for that

Reactions: 1
Meh, just hearsay then if no source.

Disgusting news about Mason Greenwood today, absolute scum.

Reactions: 1
Absolutely awful.

The girl is so brave to speak out as you just know there'll be people who will accuse her of all sorts.

Hopefully it'll be subject to legal proceedings so got to be careful not to assume anything, but bloody hell it's a horrible and damning set of evidence.

But yeah, off topic and not in an entertaining way, so I'm drawing my attention back to Jack.

Bless him, he's saying he's improved but "it probably doesn't look like it"
Bless him. Still makes me smile to think of him and Pep having a conversation. I bet they grasp about 30% of what the other is saying.

I really hope we get some training content early this week. Hope he is rested and raring to go.

Reactions: 12
It still makes me chuckle that he starts his videos 'hi it's me jack grealish' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.