Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1644432342637.png

hes not starting...... surley this means hes going to start the champions league game then looking forward to seeing stones dias and laporte at the back

Reactions: 10
looks like peps seeing how they play with a back 3 because walker is out for the next CL game (and 2 more cos he got a 3 match ban for that red) wouldn’t be surprised if sterling/foden are subbed around 65 mins for grealish. i think we might also see mcatee. my boyfriend dias repping the captains armband tonight 🥺💙🥰

Reactions: 4
Good call on the CL game. Hopefully that's the case.

Fingers crossed for some good bench/warm up action, and plenty of John and Ruben to keep us entertained on the pitch.

looks like peps seeing how they play with a back 3 because walker is out for the next CL game (and 2 more cos he got a 3 match ban for that red) wouldn’t be surprised if sterling/foden are subbed around 65 mins for grealish. i think we might also see mcatee. my boyfriend dias repping the captains armband tonight 🥺💙🥰
Or could be trying Cancelo right/Laporte left or Cancelo left/Stones right of a back 4.

Reactions: 3
😭😭😭 Had a long day and wanted to perve over Jack with my glass of wine which makes me an alcoholic

Pep probably had this rotation planned following the last Brentford game where Jack struggled to break defence (compared to recent games) and there’s a game Saturday and Champs League coming up. It just means the morons on social media will be out in force again so I’m going to have to spend more time attacking the idiots back.

I really hope Jack comes on later in the game!

Reactions: 7
Going to avoid looking for a stream tonight and just listen on 5 Live as I actually need to get some work done for once. Can't believe Stones and Dias are back together 😭

Reactions: 4
I like it when he comes on as a sub, it gives good opportunities for those little strip tease moments when he's adjusting himself. And warm-up lunges on the sidelines. And if he doesn't come on he gets to sit there looking all fit and vacant.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
😭😭😭 Had a long day and wanted to perve over Jack with my glass of wine which makes me an alcoholic

Pep probably had this rotation planned following the last Brentford game where Jack struggled to break defence (compared to recent games) and there’s a game Saturday and Champs League coming up. It just means the morons on social media will be out in force again so I’m going to have to spend more time attacking the idiots back.

I really hope Jack comes on later in the game!
How dare you have a glass, should be the whole bottle 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I like it when he comes on as a sub, it gives good opportunities for those little strip tease moments when he's adjusting himself. And warm-up lunges on the sidelines. And if he doesn't come on he gets to sit there looking all fit and vacant.
I am a big fan of your glass half full thinking - I’m an eternal pessimist you see!
How dare you have a glass, should be the whole bottle 🤣🤣🤣
ngl it’s a brand new bottle and I can never have just the one glass either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.