Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose when you think she's probably paid for all of this and for her friends to go away, paying £100 each towards her gift is cheap for a lodge like that!

Reactions: 4
anyone else gonna watch the rooney documentary?
He repulses me so much I'm not sure I can face it. But I am intrigued and a bit of a rubbernecker, so will probably end up watching it anyway.

I just find it odd they're doing this at a time when their kids are mostly old enough to a) understand what it's about and b) potentially going to get grief about it

Reactions: 4
He repulses me so much I'm not sure I can face it. But I am intrigued and a bit of a rubbernecker, so will probably end up watching it anyway.

I just find it odd they're doing this at a time when their kids are mostly old enough to a) understand what it's about and b) potentially going to get grief about it
it will be a marketing ploy; more people will watch because of the ongoing court case between CR and RV.

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20220211-150516_Samsung Internet.jpg

🤢🤢🤢 bet she paid them 🤣🤣

I also love how it's still jack grealish girlfriend sasha

It's never just sasha attawood.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Behave TikTok. He has all the cum towels he needs on this thread 💁🏼‍♀️😂
🤣🤣🤣
I wish I was Jack’s full time cum towel to be honest.
Although looking at that pic of his arse 🥵 I need a towel of my own 😳

Ugh just my 2 cents on Sash’s birthday bash - what IS it with the balloon arches and feathers that wags/Insta whores go for? Why is it the same stuff every time? They don’t even mix it up at any point, I just don’t get it…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
i have been seeing karen jokes about his hair all day and they’re just getting better and better 😂
Hope he’s getting absolutely torn to bits in the avengers chat so much so that it makes him see the light and he finally grows the blonde out 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.