Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:

Jack is in Duabi, seemingly on his best behaviour. We await photos of his nipples and/or penis.
City paid the ultimate Jack tax by posting the head tennis video which gave us more life than the last 3 months combined
He went to The Body Shop with his mum and we all died
We considered whether we would tit on Jack, or be shat on, and an alarming number of Tattlers confirmed they would

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm hoping he turns up to this Q&A tomorrow, completely misreads the vibe and gives loads of nonsense answers that leave the hosts like 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jack tax paid by way of three of my favourites.

Pink hoody jack, saucy jack, nearly nudey jack.
Screenshot_20220110-211602_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211206-213217_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220106-083837_Pinterest.jpg

I will forever want to snuggle upto his warm caramelesque skin in this last one before licking him all over. He just looks so smooth, warm and syrupy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.