Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flamingo29

Chatty Member
If Danielle had a christmas song..

On the 12th day of Christmas Danielle gave to me.. 12 coffee stories, 11 gifted freebies, 10 dodgy outfits, 9 head tilt selfies, 8 affiliate swipe ups, 7 spice n tice meal preps, 6 holiday cancellations, 5 thuuuumb rings, 4 temp renting reminders, 3 French Resistance, 2 dried up yorkies and a moaning story about being in tier 3!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Cooking Spaghetti Bolognese and not using the slow cooker.......are you ok Dani?
The slow cooker is packed away in all the boxes, she might not have mentioned it but it’s because she is only renting for 6 months while she waits for her house to be ready and she can’t use a slow cooker in that house because it is rented

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion by @Hereforthehottea 👏👏
Thanks so much for creating. I’m so so happy, although my face and tone of voice would never let on. I’m celebrating by having a thrush bomb bath, putting on all the clothes in my wardrobe, some super shiny tights and whatever random footwear I fall in to. Tonight I’m having overcooked chicken and some #gifted gin. I’ll pretend to be sloshed after one and start boomeranging and singing in my kitchen. Tomorrow I’ll fester in my pjs, video myself making a coffee, order a Nando’s hangover cure and watch 674 episodes of Below Deck. I’ll say I’m never drinking again but I’ll rinse and repeat for my entire 46 days of annual leave. Maybe I’ll be in my new house by the next thread, unless Bojo continues to ruin my life and my holidays- he’s really got it in for me! Swipe up guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
I know she doesn’t want kids but it’s a good job she doesn’t have any 😂 if she thinks her life is busy. It’s not even like she’s not getting 3 days off a week isn’t she getting tue wed and Sunday off? And half day Saturday mostly? She don’t know she’s born 🤣
I don't have kids and my life is busy. 🤷‍♀️

Fair enough if you think Danielle doesn't seem busy (I'd agree) but I don't really see what parent status has to do with it. Especially when, like you say, she doesn't want any. It has nothing to do with anything. 😂

Reactions: 23

AfterLife

It's finally dawned on me who or what Danielle reminds me of, a ventriloquist doll! She's so wooden and her lips just move but no emotion. I just can't stop thinking about it every time I watch her now 🤣. This is why we don't see Ben he is off camera with his hand up her back!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
She's very lucky that the Tier system only affects her social life.
My other half is a dj and kids entertainer. He's had no work since March. So many millions of people have suffered financial hardship due to restrictions. Dan and Chesney both work in an industry which has kept going, she should be grateful that they can pay their bills and mortgage instead of bleating on every day that there's nothing to do except watch telly.
Ungrateful moron needs a reality check.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

lola_goss

Living through this shit storm of a pandemic has made me really see influencers for what they really are. The lack of awareness Danielle has shown since this started is actually beyond belief. She obviously isn’t stupid, she is degree educated and has a professional job, surely she can grasp the concept of empathy?!?!?! (I know there is muuuuch more than that to being emotionally intelligent but ya get me).

One of the things that has pissed me off if is that she doesn’t ever seem to ground herself. Eg I keep getting annoyed at the fact that I feel like my life is on hold (lol, I’ve been single for almost two years, times are hard) but whenever I feel like that I remind myself I'm actually lucky as fuck because I have a secure job and roof over my head, I’m young(ish) and healthy and my family and friends have all stayed safe. Danielle NEVER seems to recognise her position?! And then on the flip side she never acknowledges she’s having a hard time in any way deeper than “Omggg guyssss I’m sooooo sad I can’t go shopping!!!!!!” If she said she was having a hard time being isolated from friends, family, normality then it would be different but I think she can fucking cope without going to H&M.

FINALLY, I just wanna say, all of this is literally the problem with ex-diet accounts turning themselves into LiFeStYlE and fashun (Keelie whatever she’s called now and Char Louise I'm looking at you). I am all for people making a bit of money on insta, I honestly think go for it mate but also none of them actually give a fuck about their followers, and most of them don’t have the personality to make following them worth it.

Also the Tesco veganuary stories were a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Hipbones

Thread suggestion: Swipe up on this blouse, I’m a rude rule breaking louse, did you know I’m moving house? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
Shit title suggestion : constant lockdown rule breaker, she want us all to pay for a £1000 coffee maker

(I’ll see myself out)

• Haha