Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Is she for real, posting how she’s made a Christmas dinner with Tesco ingredients then her next story is chilli for tea. I get her ad will be pre-recorded but why then post what your actually having for tea next 🙈
Ha I didn't even think about that. What a bloody idiot she is

Crazymum

VIP Member
Nope sorry only allowed outside for exercise at the moment.
I think you can you know. I’ve googled it loads. I know Scotland is different but there’s nothing in legislation that says you can’t. They’re from the same household so it doesn’t even count as meeting a friend. Not being pedantic but they’d say they were out on a walk and bought food then sat for a rest. I’m all for people sticking to the rules but there isn’t a law about it. I found this quote in a newspaper. If you can provide a link I’d be be chuffed as I can’t find anything . I’m a stickler for rules too 😂

Attachments

Instalies

Aww chesney’s popped a few lbs on by the looks of it. Not to mention that fresh trim, I wonder who’s done that? Her sister maybe?

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
Genuine question...I don't follow many influencers, do they all swipe up for every single thing they buy? Or is Dan just a greedy mare?! I can just about cope with the things that she's uses regularly like the nespressos but she ads everything she buys, even if it might turn out to be rubbish!

Roobear

E860064E-9BD8-4E51-A9E6-53A591073C79.png

As expected the stories have been deleted where she clearly breached the rules 🙄 she will claim it’s the singing