ItsDaniellesjourney #5 Vive la (French) resistance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t followed her in a while,
But I’ve seen her lost
Today...... has she put on a bit of weight on in the last
Year or was it a bad photo? I know we are on lockdown and it’s hard but I always thought she hardly ate 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

'Working from home can get claustrophobic' is she for real? She's been working from her temporary rented home for TWO days

I'm starting to think she's one of those people who are only happy when they moan.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
These tougher times have shown people for what they are. Who has a personality and who does not... I'm looking at you Daniel 👀👀

Reactions: 3
I’ve followed Danielle for years on Instagram. When she used to do slimming world I found her posts interesting and they helped me stick to plan. However since then these are the general observations I’ve made that have annoyed me.
1) She seems to love to show off how much money she spends on herself. I appreciate she doesn’t have kids and her money is her own to spend but I don’t think it’s in good taste to be showing off Gucci belts, fancy expensive bags, Charlotte Tilsbury make up hauls and 3,000 bath bombs from lush. I treated myself to 5 bath bombs from lush at Christmas and it cost me £40 so god knows how much her presents to herself cost on a weekly/daily basis. Especially at the moment when people are losing their homes and jobs I just think “read the room Danielle.”
2) Like people have already said she literally uses swipe up links and affiliated adds on everything. We already know her and Ben make good money working for a bank so it all just screams greed to me. All last year it was look at my new kitchen, 4 holidays abroad and several weekends away in England with mates that all looked lavish. They have a lot of money and it’s “all look at me” and I can’t stand that kind of behaviour tbh.
3) That hair colour is awful. Each to their own but her husband is “carrot ginger” so I wouldn’t have been trying to match him it’s a bad colour naturally let alone out the bottle.
4) Ben seems lazy. He’s always asleep, with the boys, playing poker or drinking. He clearly likes being looked after and babied and she clearly likes being in charge of everything. It’s a bit embarrassing in your 30s. PS is anyone surprised at how Ben looks? I think Danielles an extremely attractive woman and (each to their own I guess) but Ben is uggerz. From what I see on her story he seems to have zero personality either I just don’t understand them as a match. What does she get out of it??
5) I also have seen soooo many drunk stories over the period of time I’ve followed her, some have been seriously embarrassing and she’s deleted them the next day. I actually think the pair of them have a problem with alcohol. They drink to excess and come on story’s slirring their words like two teenagers hanging out in a bus stop at night.

Reactions: 4
Love how she posts an ad about doing ‘veganuary’ then post she having a 3 egg, cheesy potato omelette for lunch 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She probably thinks because it’s not got any meat in it that it’s vegan, she’s thick enough 😂
As for the working from home nonsense, I’ve been wfh for 9 months now, I’m just grateful I’ve still got a job as I know many many people have not been so lucky. As I said yesterday, she needs to give her head a wobble!

Reactions: 1
'Working from home can get claustrophobic' is she for real? She's been working from her temporary rented home for TWO days

I'm starting to think she's one of those people who are only happy when they moan.
Only one day actually - she was off yesterday and today so she's one day in🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Living through this tit storm of a pandemic has made me really see influencers for what they really are. The lack of awareness Danielle has shown since this started is actually beyond belief. She obviously isn’t stupid, she is degree educated and has a professional job, surely she can grasp the concept of empathy?!?!?! (I know there is muuuuch more than that to being emotionally intelligent but ya get me).

One of the things that has pissed me off if is that she doesn’t ever seem to ground herself. Eg I keep getting annoyed at the fact that I feel like my life is on hold (lol, I’ve been single for almost two years, times are hard) but whenever I feel like that I remind myself I'm actually lucky as duck because I have a secure job and roof over my head, I’m young(ish) and healthy and my family and friends have all stayed safe. Danielle NEVER seems to recognise her position?! And then on the flip side she never acknowledges she’s having a hard time in any way deeper than “Omggg guyssss I’m sooooo sad I can’t go shopping!!!!!!” If she said she was having a hard time being isolated from friends, family, normality then it would be different but I think she can bleeping cope without going to H&M.

FINALLY, I just wanna say, all of this is literally the problem with ex-diet accounts turning themselves into LiFeStYlE and fashun (Keelie whatever she’s called now and Char Louise I'm looking at you). I am all for people making a bit of money on insta, I honestly think go for it mate but also none of them actually give a duck about their followers, and most of them don’t have the personality to make following them worth it.

Also the Tesco veganuary stories were a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Living through this tit storm of a pandemic has made me really see influencers for what they really are. The lack of awareness Danielle has shown since this started is actually beyond belief. She obviously isn’t stupid, she is degree educated and has a professional job, surely she can grasp the concept of empathy?!?!?! (I know there is muuuuch more than that to being emotionally intelligent but ya get me).

One of the things that has pissed me off if is that she doesn’t ever seem to ground herself. Eg I keep getting annoyed at the fact that I feel like my life is on hold (lol, I’ve been single for almost two years, times are hard) but whenever I feel like that I remind myself I'm actually lucky as duck because I have a secure job and roof over my head, I’m young(ish) and healthy and my family and friends have all stayed safe. Danielle NEVER seems to recognise her position?! And then on the flip side she never acknowledges she’s having a hard time in any way deeper than “Omggg guyssss I’m sooooo sad I can’t go shopping!!!!!!” If she said she was having a hard time being isolated from friends, family, normality then it would be different but I think she can bleeping cope without going to H&M.

FINALLY, I just wanna say, all of this is literally the problem with ex-diet accounts turning themselves into LiFeStYlE and fashun (Keelie whatever she’s called now and Char Louise I'm looking at you). I am all for people making a bit of money on insta, I honestly think go for it mate but also none of them actually give a duck about their followers, and most of them don’t have the personality to make following them worth it.

Also the Tesco veganuary stories were a joke.
I think if she took time away from her pity party & perhaps helped out in a local food bank or something then they could perhaps see how hard some people actually have it.
I would have thought that with her sister being a hairdresser & her dad owning a pub she would have more of an idea of how tough things can be

Reactions: 6
I think she struggles to connect with her followers honestly. She isnt a diet blog anymore but wants to make money so it seems a bit lacking purpose at the moment (and for a while). Just sick of the number of instagrammers flogging lounge wear atm.

So many on here seem to take issue with her hair colour - controversial but I quite like it! Better than boring brunette or blonde.

Reactions: 2
I think she struggles to connect with her followers honestly. She isnt a diet blog anymore but wants to make money so it seems a bit lacking purpose at the moment (and for a while). Just sick of the number of instagrammers flogging lounge wear atm.

So many on here seem to take issue with her hair colour - controversial but I quite like it! Better than boring brunette or blonde.
I have no problem with auburn/Red hair bit it's that particular shade of orange on her that i think isn't her best look.
And I also hate the look of her Insta feed cos it just has an orange hue in general! I always feel like I've been Tangoed 🤣 it's the strange filter she uses I guess. Like everything else in her life it has to be tangerine - ginger dog, husband, hair, food, face, it's too much🍊🍊🍊🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have no problem with auburn/Red hair bit it's that particular shade of orange on her that i think isn't her best look.
And I also hate the look of her Insta feed cos it just has an orange hue in general! I always feel like I've been Tangoed 🤣 it's the strange filter she uses I guess. Like everything else in her life it has to be tangerine - ginger dog, husband, hair, food, face, it's too much🍊🍊🍊🍊
It never clicked with me that the dog is a bit ginger too haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those pointless boomerangs are so annoying 🤬

Her weird eyebrow is making an appearance again 🤣

• Haha
I don’t normally post but she’s really doing my head in lately. Moaning today that she can’t get much done as she’s working 10.5 hours a day from home 😂😂 isn’t that most peoples work day with their commute 🙄 i work 12 hour shifts (2 days followed by 2 nights) and I’d love to see her try something like that.
She’s just a serial moan who doesn’t realise how lucky she is. Neither of them have been impacted by covid apart from not being able to go out and get pissed every weekend and they’re managing to buy their ‘forever home’ when some of us can’t get mortgages or afford rent. She needs to learn to read the room.

Reactions: 14
I don’t normally post but she’s really doing my head in lately. Moaning today that she can’t get much done as she’s working 10.5 hours a day from home 😂😂 isn’t that most peoples work day with their commute 🙄 i work 12 hour shifts (2 days followed by 2 nights) and I’d love to see her try something like that.
She’s just a serial moan who doesn’t realise how lucky she is. Neither of them have been impacted by covid apart from not being able to go out and get pissed every weekend and they’re managing to buy their ‘forever home’ when some of us can’t get mortgages or afford rent. She needs to learn to read the room.
😂😂 she is such a moaning Myrtle. There is no way she is working solidly for 10.5 hours a day doing what she does. What else does she want to get done? She only works 4.5 days a week normally so she’s got lots of time to do whatever she needs to make her horrific slow cooker meals at 5am.

Even if she is working 10.5 hours from her rented home, she can't complain as I guess she agreed to it so she can have another day off.

I said it the other day, she's not happy unless she's moaning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.