ItsDaniellesjourney #5 Vive la (French) resistance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Devastated because you can’t go shopping to buy more tit that you don’t need?? Give your head a bleeping wobble you selfish bleep!

Reactions: 13
I think anybody is allowed to be upset with everything that is going on, normal life is different for everyone and so the most minor things to some might mean a lot to others and people are perfectly entitled to be upset over something small because it’s really hard at the minute but the choice of words is a bit poor here. To not be going to a shop when you can still shop online is inconvenient and disappointing but absolutely devastating is a bit much

Reactions: 6
But that’s all she does: shop, get pissed and walk the dog. There’s the morning coffee, yes, but that’s not shopping guuuuys.

At least she’ll have more time to show us her bone dry recipes and talk us through her lockdown routine. YIPPPEEEEE!!

Reactions: 4
But that’s all she does: shop, get pissed and walk the dog. There’s the morning coffee, yes, but that’s not shopping guuuuys.

At least she’ll have more time to show us her bone dry recipes and talk us through her lockdown routine. YIPPPEEEEE!!
Why would you buy stuff now for a new build! My sister did that and totally regrets it as things just didn't fit or go with it at all, she ended up selling lots of stuff at half the price she bought it!

Reactions: 6
Can she not go one day without mentioning going on holiday. I get that she likes her holidays and all that but just give it a rest for one day please

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry, the girl who just batch cooked 132 portions of cheeseburger pasta, spag bol and chilli 2 days ago is doing veganuary this January?
The same person who had vegetable soup yesterday with a side of chicken? 🤣

I cannot make some of the stuff up that she will do for money 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Do Tesco actually look at who they are paying for these ads and what content they are actually providing?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Her rant today about lockdown had really annoyed me, boohoo she can’t go shopping to buy more shite for her new house. I wonder how many of her followers have lost loved ones, jobs etc.
I know the whole pandemic is effecting everyone differently but I think she needs to take a long hard look at herself & be grateful she still has her health, job & home

Clearly doesn’t understand what Veganary is 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 7
What an absolute knob. Never really heard her talk about meat free food, let alone vegan but once again miss money grabber will do anything for a bit of money.

Such an awkward looking ad too 😴

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s off again . Advertising Tesco but shops anywhere but Tesco 🤣🤣. Those advert stories were embarrassing she looked like a stepford wife, so robotic . Can’t believe Tesco pay for this tit. Might record it and use it as a sleep aid 😴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
READ THE ROOM DANIELLE 🙃 She actually has zero awareness.

Reactions: 9
It's finally dawned on me who or what Danielle reminds me of, a ventriloquist doll! She's so wooden and her lips just move but no emotion. I just can't stop thinking about it every time I watch her now 🤣. This is why we don't see Ben he is off camera with his hand up her back!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It's finally dawned on me who or what Danielle reminds me of, a ventriloquist doll! She's so wooden and her lips just move but no emotion. I just can't stop thinking about it every time I watch her now 🤣. This is why we don't see Ben he is off camera with his hand up her back!
I’m glad she has subtitles now, I just read them with her on mute

• Haha
  • Heart
Dani: I’m in lockdown, I can’t do anything, Bojo locked me in my (temporary rented) house.

Also Dani: I’ve just got glammed up to leave my (temporary rented) house and meet my mate!

• Wow
  • Sad
Dani: I’m in lockdown, I can’t do anything, Bojo locked me in my (temporary rented) house.

Also Dani: I’ve just got glammed up to leave my (temporary rented) house and meet my mate!
She will bend the rules no matter what. Meeting her mate for a 'walk' takes the piss really cos its just an excuse to meet someone

Reactions: 3
I get that eating less meat helps the environment and the animals but you cannot say you are doing Veganuary and then making a smoothie hours later that can easily be made without whey powder. The clue is in the name that its supposed to be able to do it for the whole of January. She could have just said she was having a meat free dinner tonight 🤦‍♀️ Does she go for a cheese pizza and claim she is vegetarian for that one day.

I have a plant based diet but I don't call myself vegan as I own leather handbags 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.