ItsDaniellesjourney #5 Vive la (French) resistance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing her highlights of the year has made me realise is that she’s she’s still been on enough UK breaks and done stuff, I’m not going to sit here and say I’ve been a complete saint through covid but I haven’t been swanning off round the country and mixing with parties of people 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I do think she’s entitled to feel tit to be fair. I know people have had bigger plans cancelled etc but this years been a total bag of wank.
Exactly every fucker else whinging all the time, I know I am. Why shouldn’t she.

Reactions: 3
To live in the same house forever? And a boring one on an estate too, seems very dull to me.
Whats an interesting choice if an estate one is boring? I'm genuinely curious. Its a very odd comment to me. Lots of people her age buy their houses with plenty of space to grow into and put a lot of work in and so don't imagine moving again.

Reactions: 12
Longer hours at work and an extra day off. God this will be another thing for her to mention everyday now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do find the idea of a forever home quite boring I do admit. To never ever want to move again.
They are lucky I guess that they have found that now so young, we thought our next move would be our forever house but after looking it's not going to be, it works for us for the future for a while but when we retire or our jobs change locations etc we may move again or downsize and move further into the country (if that still exists by that time 😂)
It's stressful and expensive to move to I understand why she would want it to be there forever home and hey, she probably wants to pay the mortgage off early and still go on lots of holidays? Tbh that's the goal right?

I'm also pretty sure I know how batch cooking works so don't need it explained Dan 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I do find the idea of a forever home quite boring I do admit. To never ever want to move again.
I agree, before we moved to our house I thought this would be our forever home. 2 years later my favourite topic of conversation is where we should move next 😂

Reactions: 1
Whats an interesting choice if an estate one is boring? I'm genuinely curious. Its a very odd comment to me. Lots of people her age buy their houses with plenty of space to grow into and put a lot of work in and so don't imagine moving again.
For me the thought of living in the same house forever is very depressing, no matter how much I like the property. For it to be an identikit one on an estate makes it even worse for ME.

And why can’t Chez cook?!

For me the thought of living in the same house forever is very depressing, no matter how much I like the property. For it to be an identikit one on an estate makes it even worse for ME.

And why can’t Chez cook?!
I suppose he should help where she's only got 1 oven 🤣

Or she could use her favourite slow cooker to cook a bolognese for 10 hours 🤣

She really milked that ‘French bar’ concept didn’t she. Leave the dead horse alone.

• Haha
This is up there with her most unflattering outfit choices! She looks absolutely HUGE which she really really isn't!!
Not her best look is it?

She keeps wearing these smock type things, she's obviously attempting to accommodate her recent weight gain but it does her no favours. She has a great figure, tiny waist and a flat stomach - she'd be better off in something like a wrap dress, that emphasies her narrowest area inside of hiding it.

I did find her quite relatable the other day when she talked about looking back at the beginning of the year photos and seeing the gains - many of us have ate and drank our way through 2020 so she isn't alone there.
I think she's serious about dropping some pounds - as soon as it looks like we might be able to travel again, she'll be on it. I predict she'll drop a couple of stone in the coming months.

I'm nominating this horror as Dan's biggest fashion fail of 2020!
Where do I even start?🤣
It's full-on creased, the fabric looks horrible. The colour is vile and clashes woefully with her hair! And teaming it with black knee high boots is just so wrong! Even the Gucci loafers would have been better.
It's a disaster and there's been a few. Let's not forget that 2020 gave us Vivien🤣 and this beats that imo.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Not her best look is it?

She keeps wearing these smock type things, she's obviously attempting to accommodate her recent weight gain but it does her no favours. She has a great figure, tiny waist and a flat stomach - she'd be better off in something like a wrap dress, that emphasies her narrowest area inside of hiding it.

I did find her quite relatable the other day when she talked about looking back at the beginning of the year photos and seeing the gains - many of us have ate and drank our way through 2020 so she isn't alone there.
I think she's serious about dropping some pounds - as soon as it looks like we might be able to travel again, she'll be on it. I predict she'll drop a couple of stone in the coming months.

I'm nominating this horror as Dan's biggest fashion fail of 2020!
Where do I even start?🤣
It's full-on creased, the fabric looks horrible. The colour is vile and clashes woefully with her hair! And teaming it with black knee high boots is just so wrong! Even the Gucci loafers would have been better.
It's a disaster and there's been a few. Let's not forget that 2020 gave us Vivien🤣 and this beats that imo.
That purple dress with red hair is horrific! I think that's worse than Vivian and the baby shower outfit 😂

The double oven has made an appearance in that photo lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have to say i loved Danielle's hair and style best during this period...dark blond/brunette. Simple and stylish clothing, nothing OTT
Me too, I really dislike the lurid orange hair she has now and the OTT fashion choices. I'm not stylish myself so I'm hardly qualified but then I don't have an Insta account that claims to be about fashion🙄

She needs to just tone it down a bit - looking at her feed for 2020, the best outfits have been simple and straightforward like leggings and tracksuits. Almost every one of her "occasion" looks have been dreadful. Mismatched, fussy and not suiting her body shape.

Some of the worst offenders🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.