ItsDaniellesjourney #5 Vive la (French) resistance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Danielle had a christmas song..

On the 12th day of Christmas Danielle gave to me.. 12 coffee stories, 11 gifted freebies, 10 dodgy outfits, 9 head tilt selfies, 8 affiliate swipe ups, 7 spice n tice meal preps, 6 holiday cancellations, 5 thuuuumb rings, 4 temp renting reminders, 3 French Resistance, 2 dried up yorkies and a moaning story about being in tier 3!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

On the 12th day of Christmas Danielle gave to me.. 12 coffee stories, 11 gifted freebies, 10 dodgy outfits, 9 head tilt selfies, 8 affiliate swipe ups, 7 spice n tice meal preps, 6 holiday cancellations, 5 thuuuumb rings, 4 temp renting reminders, 3 French Resistance, 2 dried up yorkies and a moaning story about being in tier 3!
Brilliant!!

🀣🀣🀣
Brilliant!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Reactions: 2

This is the best thing I’ve read on tattle in ages 😭 it works so well πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where did she wear this to?! She has put tit loads of weight on compared to that photo.
It was early this year, pre-Covid.
She has gained weight but she's not the only one who has this year. I'm definitely carrying a stone extra of lockdown weight.

Reactions: 4
My comment about her looking rough isn't about her weight, it's about her look in general. I don't think that orange hair does her any favours

Reactions: 11
So glad she’s posted about her new home options on her grid and stories, nobody should have to miss out on such groundbreaking content.

• Haha
I'm sorry but how has she had a tit show of a year... they've both kept their jobs, bought a house, made thousands through swipe ups, broken rules to see family and friends and get her hair done, and still keeping their plans for Christmas.

Oh no! My mistake sorry, she had a couple of holidays that got cancelled, and hasn't been able to go out for a meal or drinks for a few weeks! The trauma she must be living with must be excruciating πŸ™„

Reactions: 19
All this 'hope everyone is doing ok' crap is pissing me off now

She never thought of other people in tier 3 when she was moaning when she was stuck in, so why would she care or be able to sympathise with anyone in tier 4?

I'm sorry but how has she had a tit show of a year... they've both kept their jobs, bought a house, made thousands through swipe ups, broken rules to see family and friends and get her hair done, and still keeping their plans for Christmas.

Oh no! My mistake sorry, she had a couple of holidays that got cancelled, and hasn't been able to go out for a meal or drinks for a few weeks! The trauma she must be living with must be excruciating πŸ™„
So true, I really find her attitude so insensitive to others who 2020 has truly been a tit show.
She moaned throughout her annual leave about her holiday being cancelled & having nothing to do, I wonder if she ever once contemplated helping out at a food bank as they are still extremely busy & she could have put her time to good use. She’s turning into such a spoilt, greedy twit

• Heart
Reactions: 10
In her latest post about OPTIONS DAY, the pic of her in her teddy coat - what is the bulge?πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.