Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

capriallie

VIP Member
“Enough about my rant about the new house” ... sorry Danielle, didn’t realise you were ranting as your facial expression and voice didn’t change one bit during that entire set of stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Best vegan influencer EVER. chick chick for dinner and steak for tea. Bone apple teeth Dani. Let’s hope Tesco don’t watch your stories. You bad vegan, you.

Roobear

Called her out on her rule breaking. She called me a nasty bore off bitch. Said it was only 15mins while waiting for a taxi.
Fed up of some selfish people breaking the rules. But I do also think that it’s been tough for lots of people and possibly wouldn’t have judged popping inside for a little bit if she hadn’t posted it all over insta? Like maybe bend the rules and keep it to yourself? I dunno.
She then proceeded to send me photos from my own profile where I had apparently broken the rules but she had all her facts wrong LOL
What a boring little life she leads

• Wow

EmilyJane1993

I actually really liked her response to the family question! It’s a good job she likes repeating herself really 😬

Omg I didn’t know she was in tier 3?! Who knew 🥱
I know we’ve all been taking the piss out of this tier 3 thing but I honestly think if I hear her say it one more time I am going to loose my shit!!! Fucks sake, she goes on like she’s the only one. She’s very privileged compared to a lot of people in these times and she would do well to fucking remember that!

Reactions: 14
Tier 3 and lockdown life... yeah I know Dan, I’m living through it myself. Don’t need you telling me every 5 fucking minutes you boring cunt 🙄

• Haha

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
She isn't good at any of those things though. Her account has lost its way and she has lost her focus.

She's not committed enough to weight loss to be like she was in the beginning; she isn't stylish enough to be a fashion blogger; she can't be a home style blogger in her temporary rented home (The French Residence); Boris has grounded her so she can't be a travel blogger🤣

She jumps from one fad to another with no real substance - Skinny coffees, Nu-skin, Protein Shakes. She does an ad for Tesco then in the very next story she's shopping in Sainsburys; she buys a product and does a swipe up before she even knows whether its a good buy- she has come across as a right money grabbing mare recently and it's probably hurt her credibility. Not that she will care.

I think next year will be a nightmare - if we return to some kind of normality, she's going to be here, there and everywhere making up for lost time. And there's the new house as well. Gonna be a shit load of ads to pay for that🙄
I think the unbearable side of her that we've seen recently is just beginning.

Last edited:

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Called her out on her rule breaking. She called me a nasty bore off bitch. Said it was only 15mins while waiting for a taxi.
Fed up of some selfish people breaking the rules. But I do also think that it’s been tough for lots of people and possibly wouldn’t have judged popping inside for a little bit if she hadn’t posted it all over insta? Like maybe bend the rules and keep it to yourself? I dunno.
She then proceeded to send me photos from my own profile where I had apparently broken the rules but she had all her facts wrong LOL
What a boring little life she leads
Cos covid doesn’t spread if it knows you’re waiting on a taxi. Thought his dad dropped them home anyway??

Jadef06

I don’t normally post but she’s really doing my head in lately. Moaning today that she can’t get much done as she’s working 10.5 hours a day from home 😂😂 isn’t that most peoples work day with their commute 🙄 i work 12 hour shifts (2 days followed by 2 nights) and I’d love to see her try something like that.
She’s just a serial moan who doesn’t realise how lucky she is. Neither of them have been impacted by covid apart from not being able to go out and get pissed every weekend and they’re managing to buy their ‘forever home’ when some of us can’t get mortgages or afford rent. She needs to learn to read the room.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
"I'm always so hungry after my long shift" oh bore off. I'm sure you could walk downstairs and get a snack if needed 🙄

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Every poxy day she talks about being in tier 3. Yes we know you're a selfish brat who is now praying that 'Bojo' will move you into tier 2 before Christmas

You do not have to get dressed up to go Tesco, you are doing it so you can do a swipe up because you're a money grabbing little bitch who only cares about herself

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
Either she's writing her own questions or her 'followers' are as goldfish brained as she is.

"What do you do for work?"
"Where are you going on holiday?"
"Not a question but I love your content Hun!"

It's the same every time she does one of these. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13