ItsDaniellesjourney #5 Vive la (French) resistance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My cousin has a small business selling clothes on Instagram and she sold those sandals last summer. She called them 'Dad sandals'. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I feel troubled that she has no Cupid’s bow... her lips are just the same thickness all the way round with no definition. I’ve just noticed it and now I can’t stop looking

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve stood up for this girl on this very same forum but duck me, I’m absolutely raging now. That £1k coffee machine she’s pushing did not have a 90% vote for yes. She’s a joke these days. Money grabbing affiliate ad twit. Can’t deal, unfollowed. 😤

Reactions: 6
Surely you’d just share the tally? Oh wait, no. Cos the votes aren’t that way out and you are just on the beg for more aff money. Surprised she didn’t tag the machine manf to try bag a gifted item 🥴

6BD09A0D-645B-4F1F-9918-ACE7F6AE3964.png

Reactions: 3
£1000 for a coffee machine -duck off Danielle just duck off!!! Boil the pissing kettle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It makes you wonder how desperate is she for extra money & what will she do if the instagrammer phase fizzles out?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.