ItsDaniellesjourney #5 Vive la (French) resistance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But really with tier 3 the only thing that is really different for her will be no pubs and restaurants.
So seeing as she is an ambassador for a protein company, couldn't she be at least acting like she is exercising as going to the gym? Hardly great spokesperson

Reactions: 5
Omg I didn’t know she was in tier 3?! Who knew 🥱
Oh back to mentioning that's she's working on a Saturday again.

I live in London and still in tier 2 (but it's likely we will be tier 3 soon) but anyone would think where she lives is the only place in the UK to have these restrictions 🙄

She's very lucky that the Tier system only affects her social life.
My other half is a dj and kids entertainer. He's had no work since March. So many millions of people have suffered financial hardship due to restrictions. Dan and Chesney both work in an industry which has kept going, she should be grateful that they can pay their bills and mortgage instead of bleating on every day that there's nothing to do except watch telly.
Ungrateful moron needs a reality check.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She's very lucky that the Tier system only affects her social life.
My other half is a dj and kids entertainer. He's had no work since March. So many millions of people have suffered financial hardship due to restrictions. Dan and Chesney both work in an industry which has kept going, she should be grateful that they can pay their bills and mortgage instead of bleating on every day that there's nothing to do except watch telly.
Ungrateful moron needs a reality check.
Well said. My only concern with the tier systems is hard working people like your family struggling. She’s so selfish with it, just have a gin and home Danielle and count yourself lucky!
I really hope things are normally soon and your husband manages to get back to doing his job which brings joy to lots X

Reactions: 6
Well said. My only concern with the tier systems is hard working people like your family struggling. She’s so selfish with it, just have a gin and home Danielle and count yourself lucky!
I really hope things are normally soon and your husband manages to get back to doing his job which brings joy to lots X
Ah thanks so much🙂
We're luckier than some, I'm a nurse so no danger of losing my job; but some households rely on the hospitality sector fully and they've been so badly affected. I just think Dan could do with remembering that it's an inconvenience for her but devastating for some.

Reactions: 9
She'll be wearing the famous Gucci loafers to put the bin out in the new place... just incase any of the neighbours see her

• Haha
Well even if that swipe up outfit is terrible at least she admitted she was wearing a size 12

Reactions: 2
She is such a moron. They have decent jobs and haven’t seen any impact to their income (other than actually saving some money from not being here there and everywhere so much) but instead of feeling lucky, she sits there a moans, adds every swipe up possible, so her followers can pay for everything.
I do wonder if she actually discloses all the extra income. Also waiting for her to do a swipe up on what toilet roll she uses as she has no shame

Reactions: 8
Every poxy day she talks about being in tier 3. Yes we know you're a selfish brat who is now praying that 'Bojo' will move you into tier 2 before Christmas

You do not have to get dressed up to go Tesco, you are doing it so you can do a swipe up because you're a money grabbing little witch who only cares about herself

Reactions: 14
I had loads of those Stackers boxes, cost me a fortune but I I didn’t think to do a swipe up, silly me!

Reactions: 1
A whopping £4.19 saved in Tesco. Wonder if that will go towards her house fund when she moves from her temporary rented house in 6 months 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.