ItsDaniellesjourney #5 Vive la (French) resistance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else reckon Dan made her own birthday dinner and Chesney just bought the muffins on his way home?🤣🤣
If I made every single meal and shared the prep on stories every day, I'd definitely be posting my hubby doing it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She doesn't get much engagement does she? Less than 1000 on some posts..what would be an expected number of likes on a post for someone with that amount of followers? I'm no expert on Insta stats.
Approximately 10% of your following is considered good

Reactions: 2
"I'm always so hungry after my long shift" oh bore off. I'm sure you could walk downstairs and get a snack if needed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder if she’s still flashing her key worker lanyard around . You know what with lockdown 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if she’s still flashing her key worker lanyard around . You know what with lockdown 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Probably, so she can let everyone in Stanley, Wakefield know that she's a key worker. I'm not sure if you're aware but she's moving, so what with everything going on with the new house she needs to tell people somehow. Maybe she wears it when she goes on her house stalk after her long shifts working from her temporary rented home 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.