ItsDaniellesjourney #5 Vive la (French) resistance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion by @Hereforthehottea 👏👏
Thanks so much for creating. I’m so so happy, although my face and tone of voice would never let on. I’m celebrating by having a thrush bomb bath, putting on all the clothes in my wardrobe, some super shiny tights and whatever random footwear I fall in to. Tonight I’m having overcooked chicken and some #gifted gin. I’ll pretend to be sloshed after one and start boomeranging and singing in my kitchen. Tomorrow I’ll fester in my pjs, video myself making a coffee, order a Nando’s hangover cure and watch 674 episodes of Below Deck. I’ll say I’m never drinking again but I’ll rinse and repeat for my entire 46 days of annual leave. Maybe I’ll be in my new house by the next thread, unless Bojo continues to ruin my life and my holidays- he’s really got it in for me! Swipe up guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I actually really liked her response to the family question! It’s a good job she likes repeating herself really 😬

Reactions: 15
I actually really liked her response to the family question! It’s a good job she likes repeating herself really 😬
I literally just came here to say that! What is wrong with people!!! It’s SO insensitive to ask that (and in that way too.) I know the person asking may be a newer follower and not know that she’s said (many times) before that she doesn’t want kids but imagine if she did and they were trying and had problems or something. That question, which implies that her life with her husband isn’t a “proper” family, could potentially really upset her. God, people annoy me!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Last day of annual leave!!

5 alarms in the morning, can't wait to hear her talk about her alarm hack on talky stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Feels like they’ve been off forever because of lockdown and not being able to go anywhere... for Christ sake, change the record Danni!

• Haha
I would seriously be embarrassed to ask if it would be ok to take a boomerang whilst getting a facial 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Must be really hard having just one oven eh Dani. Jeez. Entitled much?

Reactions: 3
Cooking Spaghetti Bolognese and not using the slow cooker.......are you ok Dani?

Reactions: 2
Cooking Spaghetti Bolognese and not using the slow cooker.......are you ok Dani?
The slow cooker is packed away in all the boxes, she might not have mentioned it but it’s because she is only renting for 6 months while she waits for her house to be ready and she can’t use a slow cooker in that house because it is rented

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The slow cooker is packed away in all the boxes, she might not have mentioned it but it’s because she is only renting for 6 months while she waits for her house to be ready and she can’t use a slow cooker in that house because it is rented
Her house in Stanley, Wakefield yeah? Not sure as I don't think she mentioned it when she was on annual leave for 18 days recently

• Haha
Why is she making out on that dress pic (swipe up!) that’s what she wore today? She didn’t have make up on walking to work and she got her nails done...

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.