Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
If there is one thing I hope dies with this pandemic, it's people sharing their videos of them doing jigsaws. If there's anything more boring than doing a jigsaw, it's watching a video of someone else doing one.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Jsssc-B

I'm sorry but how has she had a shit show of a year... they've both kept their jobs, bought a house, made thousands through swipe ups, broken rules to see family and friends and get her hair done, and still keeping their plans for Christmas.

Oh no! My mistake sorry, she had a couple of holidays that got cancelled, and hasn't been able to go out for a meal or drinks for a few weeks! The trauma she must be living with must be excruciating 🙄

Reactions: 19

Kaz2314

- it’s May she moving into the new house
-she’s renting at the minute
-she works long days working from home
-she’s the only one in the country in lockdown
-she’s missing her holidays - she had loads of holidays cancelled
-she advertises Tesco but shops anywhere but Tesco
-she wears horrific loungewear
-dresses like a prostitute for weddings/baby showers
-does daily tutorials on making coffee
-she’s really a robot

🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Mylifeinsquares

Why can’t she or the other able bodied adult in her house, put a wash on on the days they work?!
Particularly with her working from home, that’s one of my fave things about working from home now, you can do some little jobs when you have a few minutes rather then them all building up for the weekend!

Reactions: 16

lola_goss

I actually really liked her response to the family question! It’s a good job she likes repeating herself really 😬
I literally just came here to say that! What is wrong with people!!! It’s SO insensitive to ask that (and in that way too.) I know the person asking may be a newer follower and not know that she’s said (many times) before that she doesn’t want kids but imagine if she did and they were trying and had problems or something. That question, which implies that her life with her husband isn’t a “proper” family, could potentially really upset her. God, people annoy me!

• Heart

flamingo29

Chatty Member
I’m sorry, the girl who just batch cooked 132 portions of cheeseburger pasta, spag bol and chilli 2 days ago is doing veganuary this January?
The same person who had vegetable soup yesterday with a side of chicken? 🤣

I cannot make some of the stuff up that she will do for money 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Do Tesco actually look at who they are paying for these ads and what content they are actually providing?

• Angry

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
Does her dog like the rain?
I wish she was a bit more open about these things. So many things I want to know...

How many ovens does she have?
Is her new house a new build?
Does she have any new loungewear?
Does she have a coffee machine?
Did she watch Below Deck?
Where is she working from?

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my CHRIST!!! Pahahahahaha what the hell does she look like that outfit. Hahaha who does she think she is???
She works in a bank in Barnsley, she ain't beyonce's back up dancer!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15