ItsDaniellesjourney #5 Vive la (French) resistance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless her, working such long hours. I'm out the house for 7:30 and don't get home till after 9pm working on the front line..but you keep telling us how hard it is for you hun working from home

Reactions: 10
Seeing that monstrous dress yesterday reminded me what a fashion icon our girl Dan is, so I'm sharing this classic look, 'Vivien' that she rocked at SOMEBODY'S WEDDING!

I just noticed as well that she wore this on 29th Feb, a date that we only see once every 4 years. Sadly, Dan's fashion disasters are coming around a lot more often than leap years😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seeing that monstrous dress yesterday reminded me what a fashion icon our girl Dan is, so I'm sharing this classic look, 'Vivien' that she rocked at SOMEBODY'S WEDDING!

I just noticed as well that she wore this on 29th Feb, a date that we only see once every 4 years. Sadly, Dan's fashion disasters are coming around a lot more often than leap years😆
Based on her latest fashion choices I am starting to prefer the Vivien dress 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor Danielle, having to do adult jobs on her day off! She works til 7pm Goddamit! 3 days a week and the odd Saturday #prayfrordan
Blitzing the house on Sunday 🤣

She looks better with less makeup (not that screenshot lol) and straight hair as well.

Reactions: 1
Why can’t she or the other able bodied adult in her house, put a wash on on the days they work?!
Particularly with her working from home, that’s one of my fave things about working from home now, you can do some little jobs when you have a few minutes rather then them all building up for the weekend!

Reactions: 16
Particularly with her working from home, that’s one of my fave things about working from home now, you can do some little jobs when you have a few minutes rather then them all building up for the weekend!
This!! Why leave everything til the weekend? I’m forever banging wash loads on wfh *mutes self on conference call as my washer sounds like it’s trying out for ‘blitz sound effects’ in a play*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg this is getting so petty now 😂 we can go and sit in a beer garden with 6 others in less than 5 weeks because Boris seems it safe from midnight the night before. We can get on packed buses and tubes but god forbid we go for a walk with one person in the fresh air. 🙈
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Well said!

Reactions: 6
1. Why has she laid random crisps around the side of her ‘nacho’ bowl?
2. Why is she wearing a sleeping bag?

Reactions: 1
Thirded. The Covid police will be weeping into their tin foil hats when they can't go around telling everyone what they should be doing. 😂
Oh no don’t I got killed on here for stating covid police 😂😂 people are SO worried nowadays what other people are doing. Covid has turned many people horrible

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.