ItsDaniellesjourney #5 Vive la (French) resistance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, this is gonna sound so mean but I'm so glad they don't have children...
Who would want parents like that who break every Covid rule (& document it), get drunk most weekends and then goes on her social media and uploads stories EVERY bloody time, like what the actual hell. And then deletes them like nothing ever happened.
It's actually an embarrassment their relationship in general (seem so out of love & faking it for Insta), their relationship with alcohol & social media.

Reactions: 1
Remember when someone said she broke covid rules before and she got all defensive and told everyone on her stories to get over it and get a life 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes as suspected most of last nights stories have been deleted 🤣. Had to laugh at the coffee story this morning saying she didn’t have a hangover , yea ok Dan. More like you don’t want work to think you’re hanging out your arse when you’re supposed to be working. At least it’s only 4 hours and not one of her really long days , you know she works long days?? 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes as suspected most of last nights stories have been deleted 🤣. Had to laugh at the coffee story this morning saying she didn’t have a hangover , yea ok Dan. More like you don’t want work to think you’re hanging out your arse when you’re supposed to be working. At least it’s only 4 hours and not one of her really long days , you know she works long days?? 🙄🤣
She didn’t have a hangover as she was still p!ssed! Hangover will probably just be kicking in now! Poor customers will have been getting all sorts of advice this morning! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
tit title suggestion : constant lockdown rule breaker, she want us all to pay for a £1000 coffee maker

(I’ll see myself out)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s just sat there adding swipe ups. What a joke!
She's absolutely shameless isn't she? She hasn't even bought any of these items and she wants us to buy them for her commission! I'm all for people earning a bit extra on recommendations but these items might be rubbish for all she knows...she's incapable of buying anything without earning from a swipe up.

Reactions: 7
I know most of us have not seen our families in a very long time, however a bank holiday sesh at your in laws!!! Where are all these friends they are moving closer too?

Reactions: 2
She's absolutely shameless isn't she? She hasn't even bought any of these items and she wants us to buy them for her commission! I'm all for people earning a bit extra on recommendations but these items might be rubbish for all she knows...she's incapable of buying anything without earning from a swipe up.
It seriously pisses me off ! Grrr

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker, first time poster. 👋🏻 I use to really like Danielle and she inspired me to start SW but she is really getting annoying with the constant swipe ups! One or two, yeah, but every single thing she likes! It’s ridiculous! I think she has lost the main reason she started her account and doesn’t know what to do.

Reactions: 5
Swipe up's, coffee machine stories and sharing her weekly food prep. What a boring life she has

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker, first time poster. 👋🏻 I use to really like Danielle and she inspired me to start SW but she is really getting annoying with the constant swipe ups! One or two, yeah, but every single thing she likes! It’s ridiculous! I think she has lost the main reason she started her account and doesn’t know what to do.
Hello and welcome. I think you're right about losing her way with her account, especially as she started off as a weight loss and can't really focus on that now she's gained a lot back. She seems more "lifestyle" nowadays but she's too dull and has very little content, that's why such of it is ads. Very annoying just lately.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.