Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sticky One

VIP Member
How has she taken 8 photos and her face doesn’t change at all 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Let’s play a game of “what Danielle are you today” 🤣
C85231FF-B985-46BF-81D4-26DBF016E812.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

girl1980

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion? Boring Dan, 5 ingredient Scran, fingerbanged by another man.

Literally nothing new to add from the last 10 threads as she is so dull!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
Best thread title ever 🤣
Thankyou very much, my first win yay! Thanks @Ohheyyyyy for starting a new thread🙂

Quick recap - Yorkshire's finest is still WFH in her new build shoebox, house with velux windows, cramped living space, thousands of trinkety bits, panelled walls and shit expensive furnishings.

Her favourite day is still Sunday but for her followers, every day is Groundhog Day... coffee, stories, moan about work/weather/not getting steps in, aff-ad a gazillion smock dresses/tents, designer handbags and high-end makeup products that everybody nobody is asking about; boomerang herself on a walk, post a ridiculous low calorie lunch which is fooling nobody cos the girl ain't getting any leaner; back home to dehydrate whatever is on the menu for tea, followed by a bath and "reading her audio book".

Next week she is off to Greece with Chesney where every second of her itinerary is already planned out and you just know she'll been going to all the usual Influencers spots for photos cos the girl hasn't had an original thought in her head since 2009 and God-dammit she's going to get the sweet photos of white washed buildings with blue spires even if she does has to queue for 7 hours in the unforgiving Greek sun while poor ginger Chesney slowly turns into a blistering beetroot and gets heat-stroke.

I think that's about covered it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Long time lurker here ... Hi!

Followed Danielle for years, and she's really annoying me lately, the bragging never ends and don't even get me started on how she put the calories of a flipping orange on her food posts 🤦‍♀️

But sat aff linking everything whilst on holiday takes the biscuit! She should enjoy every minute! I'm struggling to buy a food shop week to week at the minute and she's on a 3 week holiday with her £900 Chloe bag still trying to squeeze money out of her posts 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ makes no sense to me at all!

Rant over ☺

Reactions: 26

minky9595

anyone else just wanna die at the thought of her being back in the UK doing talkehhhh storehhhs complaining about the weather, doing videos of her morning coffees, boomerangs of her walking the dog and talking about how tuesdays are her days off.
i’ve just thought about it and ruined my own friday night.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

#ad#aff

VIP Member
It gets me how she keeps complaining about long travel between all these places. You literally organised it yourself you twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

spillthetea22

VIP Member
Authentic Mexican food is nothing like the Mexican food you get here 😂 Dani’s thinking she’s going to be living on nachos and tacos all week.
Just caught up on her stories and howling that they have chosen Mexico because they like…. Mexican food. 😂😂😂 the closest she gets to Mexican food is an old El Paso fajita kit with a tin of kidney beans chucked on top. Fucking Eeeeejittt!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22