Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember that ‘before’ photo she used where she was wearing a long coat and didn’t look bad at all. She looks worse than her before now.

edit: found it, I think she actually looks pretty nice there. Guess her ‘natural’ tan started in her later years 🤪
She's deffo had fillers and botox since that pic. Her eyebrows have been lifted to another postcode

She was apparently a size 18 there... but wears a 12 these days 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was nosing through her Instagram at her horrific outfits, and I noticed that she put a post up early January 2019 saying she had 22lbs to lose to get back to 8.7 stone . She still looked really slim after gaining that bit of weight, so I'd say she's deffo back at her starting weight these days. Have a look if you can be arsed there's some absolute howlers 🤣🤣
I think she even looked quite a bit slimmer in the first part of lockdown, spring/summer 2020 ish. If she was 22lbs up from her weight loss even back then she is clearly not meant to weight 8.7 stone - imagine how restrictive she must have been.

Reactions: 3
I think she even looked quite a bit slimmer in the first part of lockdown, spring/summer 2020 ish. If she was 22lbs up from her weight loss even back then she is clearly not meant to weight 8.7 stone - imagine how restrictive she must have been.
She did, I thought the same. Then she went back to her orange hair and seemed to give up. She literally lived off boiled eggs in a cup and tiny plates of food. I'd say the boozing is her biggest problem gaining weight. She never seems to show any snacks either and I bet she has loads

Reactions: 1
She’s definitely not a foodie, this beaut is dipping dry ass chicken breast into soup on a regular basis - never seen the like 😂😂😱😱😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I've been yo Rhodes a few times so I know don't worry. Just don't warrant staying in two different places. We hired a car for 4 days and drove round the whole island and saw so much but we didn't need to stay in two different locations just too much effort in my opinion. 🤷🏼‍♀️
She got a bus from Rhodes Town to Lindos it took just over an hour, surely that's just a day trip because that's all they did anyway.
I agree, from most places in Rhodes you can do a day trip to Rhodes town which is pretty much all the time she spent there anyway. It just seems that she wanted to go to all the non-Greek trendy bars you often find in the main towns and that's why they stayed there. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I wonder how many hours they have spent just travelling from place to place?
I think she is massively uncomfortable with her body, it must be so hot in Greece yet she is covered up most days/nights. No strappy tops/dresses in sight but if you look back to when she visited Thailand & Dubai her style was completely different.
I find it quite sad really that she is hiding her body away in frumpy outfits that make her look bigger, if she dressed for her body shape she would look so much better. Girls like Georgie-Millie look gorgeous & embrace their curves yet Danielle hides hers in shapeless sacks that do nothing for her.

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely not a foodie, this beaut is dipping dry ass chicken breast into soup on a regular basis - never seen the like 😂😂😱😱😱
No one who eats a boiled egg in a mug can call themselves a foodie it’s just not allowed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder how many hours they have spent just travelling from place to place?
I think she is massively uncomfortable with her body, it must be so hot in Greece yet she is covered up most days/nights. No strappy tops/dresses in sight but if you look back to when she visited Thailand & Dubai her style was completely different.
I find it quite sad really that she is hiding her body away in frumpy outfits that make her look bigger, if she dressed for her body shape she would look so much better. Girls like Georgie-Millie look gorgeous & embrace their curves yet Danielle hides hers in shapeless sacks that do nothing for her.
I came back from Greece yesterday and it was 30-35 degrees every day. I took a couple of outfits that were more covered e.g. lightweight trousers/tops with sleeves and couldn't wear them as it was just too hot. She must be sweating like a pig in those tents. Especially if they are made from polyester etc

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why she’s gone to Lindos for 3 days. Yes it’s beautiful but it’s tiny. She should have stayed in Rhodes old & new town. So much more to do

I don’t understand why she’s gone to Lindos for 3 days. Yes it’s beautiful but it’s tiny. She should have stayed in Rhodes old & new town. So much more to do
I still can’t believe they’ve gone travelling for a fortnight but just stayed in lots of Greek towns that look identical to each other 😆 just stay at one and be done with it ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
anyone else just wanna die at the thought of her being back in the UK doing talkehhhh storehhhs complaining about the weather, doing videos of her morning coffees, boomerangs of her walking the dog and talking about how tuesdays are her days off.
i’ve just thought about it and ruined my own friday night.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder how many times she’ll say something like ‘GeT mE bAcK oN a pLaNe’ when there isn’t blazing sun coming through her velux windows - incase you was wondering, that’s the reason Dani and Ches bought the house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just tonight she has posted 6 different stories where she has a drink in her hand? Christ alive I cannot bear how boring this holiday is. If I was looking to this holiday for inspiration for my own trip to Greece it would be enough to put me off, she makes Greece look so dull

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.