Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she had her nails done overnight ….or is that an old coffee machine shot on repeat 🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Has she had her nails done overnight ….or is that an old coffee machine shot on repeat 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Doubt it, she would’ve done ‘I’m off to get my nails done… I’m here getting my nails done… click this post for a reveal of my nails… here are my nails’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤣🤣hahah, good call...no way did she get them done without a big reveal. Just proves one thing - that she can't be arsed to film her coffee story every morning, but thinks her followers can be arsed watching it. Moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love when Dan gets up late one day and early the next, in one 24 hour of stories I get to see two coffees and 900 links to tent dresses.

This is up there with some of the greatest would you rather questions…..

two coffee reels in 24 hours

or

two dry as duck meals in 24 hours

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love when Dan gets up late one day and early the next, in one 24 hour of stories I get to see two coffees and 900 links to tent dresses.

This is up there with some of the greatest would you rather questions…..

two coffee reels in 24 hours

or

two dry as duck meals in 24 hours
We do normally get 2 meals- a dry lunch (egg in a mug and some fruit) and a dry dinner (sad little musclefood steak she can aff link with a dusty potato and some green beans). Such a #foodie

• Haha
Slow day for Desperate Dan with only a boring recycled coffee video
Thursday is her loooonnnnngggggg dddaaayy, she's far too exhausted to speak by the end of it. She probably "cooked" herself a pot noodle, had her second bath of the day, "read" an audio book and watched Love Island before collapsing into bed, grateful to have almost made it to Fri-yay.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is definitely recycling her coffee stories, different nails again. What a complete saddo 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Mirror reversed one side of her face to see if there was more expression to be found. Turns out there wasn't. At least her eyebrows are matching now though.
Aaaahahahhahajajajajajjajajajajajajja

Mirror reversed one side of her face to see if there was more expression to be found. Turns out there wasn't. At least her eyebrows are matching now though.
She looks like Lauren goodger

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ITS AMAZING. Someone needs this as their little pic. I would do it but I don’t know how 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see she’s ‘finally’ edited her Thai basil beef recipe. Has she taken the remaining drop of moisture out?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She 100% wants a kid. It's Ben who doesn't so she's squeezing the life out of everything that singletons can do in these years before she is baron.

Slaughter me :)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.