Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My face currently looks like her "hyperpigmentation"... Except mines from badly applying facial fake tan a few days ago and it going all patchy 👀🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not only is she doing a reel a day, she is bleeping posting every single drink she has, poor Ches being forced to boomerang a cheers every half an hour 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not only is she doing a reel a day, she is bleeping posting every single drink she has, poor Ches being forced to boomerang a cheers every half an hour 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t understand why she thinks her followers want to see a glass of whatever she’s drinking?!

Reactions: 4
Weren’t there ones she bought at the beginning of her holiday fakes yet she’s linking the full price ones 😂
Literally came on to say the same! How the duck is she shilling the fakes! Does anyone know what brand she’s linked, they should fully be made aware! What a joke.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20220612-114824.png

I have reported her for spam. There are people desperate for jobs and living in the real world. She is absolutely taking the piss trying to make money off something she does not even own. I once asked why she links so much stuff and she said she only links what she owns or has bought in the past- we all know that's a load of bullshit.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1337332

I have reported her for spam. There are people desperate for jobs and living in the real world. She is absolutely taking the piss trying to make money off something she does not even own. I once asked why she links so much stuff and she said she only links what she owns or has bought in the past- we all know that's a load of bullshit.
'Can't link the Greek shop'

How about you don't link them at all as they aren't what you're advertising. I never report people but I have with this post, doubt anything will be done though 🙄

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.