Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally came to say this

Bought a pair of Roy Bans from a Greek stall and aff linking the real thing the absolute audacity

I would LOVE to know how much money she brings in from all the links

Reactions: 11
Report her to ASA (just Google ASA complaints) it’s really easy.

View attachment 1337332

I have reported her for spam. There are people desperate for jobs and living in the real world. She is absolutely taking the piss trying to make money off something she does not even own. I once asked why she links so much stuff and she said she only links what she owns or has bought in the past- we all know that's a load of bullshit.
Let’s see how long til you’re blocked, how much she’s reading tattle!

It was very.
Clear your cookies or she will be making money from you

Reactions: 3
Report her to ASA (just Google ASA complaints) it’s really easy.

Let’s see how long til you’re blocked, how much she’s reading tattle!

Clear your cookies or she will be making money from you
Yeah I do that all the time. Not lining instagrammers pockets.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was very.
cheers, use awin so aswell as the asa they should be made aware too.
It’s so awful, she’s got so many followers and she’s buying fakes, whilst linking the real items. It’s atrocious, encouraging people to get into debt when she’s not… shows a lack of morals.

Makes me wonder how many of her other “designer” items are fake…

Reactions: 5
cheers, use awin so aswell as the asa they should be made aware too.
It’s so awful, she’s got so many followers and she’s buying fakes, whilst linking the real items. It’s atrocious, encouraging people to get into debt when she’s not… shows a lack of morals.

Makes me wonder how many of her other “designer” items are fake…

I have the real version of those glasses and now I don’t want them 😂

Reactions: 2
I’ve reported her too. Rest assured she’ll learn absolutely nothing from this.

Reactions: 8
It gets me how she keeps complaining about long travel between all these places. You literally organised it yourself you twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I also messaged her to ask about the sunglasses link. She replies within minutes. Clearly having a great holiday sat responding to strangers on insta….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So, she’s done 500 reels this holiday. But can anyone tell me what she’s done other than eat and drink? She should have just gone to an all inclusive.

she’s making Greece look so tit 😭

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.