Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering the amount of times she's moaned about not going away for 3 years you'd think she'd put her bloody phone away and enjoy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Long time lurker here ... Hi!

Followed Danielle for years, and she's really annoying me lately, the bragging never ends and don't even get me started on how she put the calories of a flipping orange on her food posts 🤦‍♀️

But sat aff linking everything whilst on holiday takes the biscuit! She should enjoy every minute! I'm struggling to buy a food shop week to week at the minute and she's on a 3 week holiday with her £900 Chloe bag still trying to squeeze money out of her posts 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ makes no sense to me at all!

Rant over ☺

Reactions: 26
I’ve said it before how I love taking photos on holiday but if I do upload them on social media it’s generally the next day when we are lazing by the pool or having a bit down time in the room I would never do it whilst trying to enjoy a night out as my husband would kill me for being unsociable & rude. It just shows how much of a greedy cow she is to be linking the lipstick & tent/dress she is wearing

Reactions: 14
I’ve said it before how I love taking photos on holiday but if I do upload them on social media it’s generally the next day when we are lazing by the pool or having a bit down time in the room I would never do it whilst trying to enjoy a night out as my husband would kill me for being unsociable & rude. It just shows how much of a greedy cow she is to be linking the lipstick & tent/dress she is wearing
Me too! I know we’re all guilty of being on our phones too much but she must be on her phone ALL THE TIME 😒

And me. I'm prepared to slate her for many reasons but not an early morning airport pint. That's just standard.
Ahhh I think I need to man up 🤣 maybe I’m just sick of seeing her claws around a big pint glass ha

Reactions: 2
She must be skint buying those fake sunnies, she’s the first to brag when she’s bought a new designer pair for every holiday 🤪

Reactions: 3
The rudeness about that complimentary raki. She is completely uncultured. Greeks take a lot of pride in giving gifts to people and are deeply offended if refused (or worse mocked). Raki is a digestif which should be sipped slowly not shot in a oner.

Absolute twit. Typical on tour Brit.

Reactions: 12
Agreed. I go on holiday in Greece a lot and we've often been gifted raki or similar at the end of a meal. It's not really my taste and I'd never order it but we always drink it and thank them for it. It's about appreciating the gesture.

Reactions: 10
bleeping hell she's posted more on her stories and Instagram in the past day on holiday, than I've done in a month. She must be miserable to be with.
Don't understand the mega long holiday either, why not break it up over the year. Would understand if she was going long haul but 18 days seems excessive especially when moving about every few days.

Reactions: 5
I noticed that too😬🙄

Excellent!🤣 she's so predictable it's funny. A couple of additional ones;

- a well deserved drink after walking some random trail and racking up 12,363 steps (but seeeewwww werrrthhh it for those vieeeewwws)

- a "did you even go to Santorini if you didn't get a pic of these rooftops?" Pic

- a boring commentary about how they have to have an early dinner because they're getting up at 5am to catch a ferry to a different island.

- bath boomerangs galore

- how she's so glad that 'rona has ended and Bozza has allowed us to travel again.

Come on Dan, don't let us down!
Quoting myself but Bingo! Early night ready for an early start lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she trying to be a holiday blogger or something? Who cares about where and what she's doing and how to book it, talk about taking all the fun away. She must be so bleeping boring to be around poor chesney. Personally I couldn't think of anything worse than a hike on holiday!!! I'm surprised that's the first activity they did, just lie on the beach switch your phone off and shut up 🙉🙈🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she trying to be a holiday blogger or something? Who cares about where and what she's doing and how to book it, talk about taking all the fun away. She must be so bleeping boring to be around poor chesney. Personally I couldn't think of anything worse than a hike on holiday!!! I'm surprised that's the first activity they did, just lie on the beach switch your phone off and shut up 🙉🙈🙊
No I think she just feels the need to Dansplain everything she does. I certainly would not be hiking on the first day of my holidays

Reactions: 2
Im so surprised by their choice of doing hikes on hot holidays. She doesnt seem like a keen hiker at home so very odd choice of activity especially in such warm weather.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.