Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't earn per click (meaning when someone clicks the link, she doesn't earn any money from that but when they go on to make a qualifying purchase afterwards, she earns a % of the sale).

Reactions: 4
She doesn't earn per click (meaning when someone clicks the link, she doesn't earn any money from that but when they go on to make a qualifying purchase afterwards, she earns a % of the sale).
Yeah 12% of the sale apparently

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Going to Mexico because they love Mexican food?? Doesn’t she love greek food yet ate burger & chips in Greece 🤦‍♀️
Authentic Mexican food is nothing like the Mexican food you get here 😂 Dani’s thinking she’s going to be living on nachos and tacos all week.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Authentic Mexican food is nothing like the Mexican food you get here 😂 Dani’s thinking she’s going to be living on nachos and tacos all week.
Absolutely! And she said they get bored on holiday? What did they actually do in Greece? I don't recall a single activity (not counting visiting restaurants and moving hotels every other day).

Reactions: 10
Absolutely! And she said they get bored on holiday? What did they actually do in Greece? I don't recall a single activity (not counting visiting restaurants and moving hotels every other day).
They did wine tasting 🤪 excellent activity considering she doesn't like wine. Allegedly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They went on a few ferry & taxi rides 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has no ounce of expression or personality. It’s like she’s afraid to show any thing? So strange. So boring. And the eye brows for the love of god!

Reactions: 3
She has no ounce of expression or personality. It’s like she’s afraid to show any thing? So strange. So boring. And the eye brows for the love of god!
Right?! I remember the first time I ever clicked on one of her talky stories and I was so startled because she didn’t blink and her face didn’t move. I can’t sit through them now, it’s too uncomfortable. Normally when someone tells you a story there’s expression in their face and voice and some gestures etc but she just sits frozen like she’s reading off a script at a bad audition. She’s actually terrifying!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All they do on holiday is eat and drink anyway you'd think an all inclusive would be right up their street. Probs can't get enough content in one place so will pub crawl through Mexico for the gram.

Reactions: 9
I think her Mexico trip is hilarious🤣
For one thing, the cuisine there is NOTHING like what we would class as Mexican food here.

And as for " we've done loads of research", why the heck she's plumping for Fifth Avenue as a base is beyond me. It's a horrible, tacky place. I felt very unsafe there, the shops and bars are all repetitive, selling the same shite, it's grubby and nasty...actually she'll fit right in🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just caught up on her stories and howling that they have chosen Mexico because they like…. Mexican food. 😂😂😂 the closest she gets to Mexican food is an old El Paso fajita kit with a tin of kidney beans chucked on top. bleeping Eeeeejittt!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What research has she possibly done? ‘Beaut boomerang locations Mexico’ ‘where is mr sun in Mexico’. love how she says they got bored in an all inclusive when she IS boring.

Nobody please use her skin + me referral 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her reasoning shows how dim she really is “we like the food” what about the culture, experience! Let’s hope she really does her research! While Mexico is an amazing country a lot of Hotels offer advise of late to visiting guests, cartel activity has reached a new level especially with tourists who end up in any areas they shouldn’t!! This dose may be better in the resort given how she can’t seem to go out without getting drunk 😂 she can’t be stumbling down streets idol looking for her Big Mac after a binge!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.