Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Whoever said the only Mexican she’s experienced is from Old El Paso nailed it. In life Dan is the equivalent of an Old El Paso meal kit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Greenfly125

Going to Mexico because they love Mexican food?? Doesn’t she love greek food yet ate burger & chips in Greece 🤦‍♀️
Authentic Mexican food is nothing like the Mexican food you get here 😂 Dani’s thinking she’s going to be living on nachos and tacos all week.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

namenotavailable

Chatty Member
Calling it now - she'll order a fan on Amazon Prime which is when Amazon deliver stuff to you either the same day or the next day 😜 She'll post a boomerang head tilt of her enjoying said fan, say the fan is the best thing ever and how she wished she'd bought one ages ago, then of course, the obligatory link to the fan.

• Haha

Hipbones

Holiday bingo

- Moaning about a day trip she’s booked
- At least three pasta/pizza dishes despite the fact she’s in Chania
- Basic bitch photo in the “infinity” pool
- Boomerang of the card key
- Beer the size of her head complete with dead eyes pose
- Reel of a meal with a completely random song over it
- 45 drunken videos from a pub with a live band which get deleted immediately the morning after
- Underwhelming room tour
- The purchase of excessive trinkety bits/ those cheap beaded necklaces etc
- A shot of grappa, ouzo etc

Bonus: Chesney gets locked out and sleeps on the rooftop

Have a great holibubs Dan, can’t wait for the swipe ups 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Long time lurker, first time poster 👋

I live near trinkety tits and regularly see her walking the dog. I’d say she’s probably bigger in real life than she is in her photos.

I honestly can’t get over how ridiculous this Greece trip is. All of the moving around and travelling means they can’t be seeing much. I assume that is why we are getting 50 photos of beer cans every day. Does she really think that is the content people love to see? She’s in a beautiful country and all we’ve seen is her head wobbling on boomerangs and aff links. Yawn.

• Haha
  • Heart

#ad#aff

VIP Member
I can’t see them having a lot of mad sex. It’ll just be Ches rubbing up against Dan’s thigh while she blinks into the middle distance and tells him to swipe up for a beaut bargain

• Haha
In case anyone wondered, she has put sixty seven stories containing drinks up during this holiday. SIXTY SEVEN. yes I just counted :ROFLMAO:

She is beyond boring, I actually think I’d have preferred a daily blinky story rather than endless boomerangs of beer bottles

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Welshy2022

We did that walk about 28 years ago but the other way round, from coast side. I weighed about 16 stone at the time and didn’t find it too trying. It’s a well known tourist trip and I think it was just one of the many trips offered by the travel company.
No sorry you can't have done. Dan and Ches are the first people to have done it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19