Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Feelingthetea

Can someone fill me in on how this morning her toes were white in the pool and now wearing mismatched shoes they are orange? Did I miss something?

megsmagoo

VIP Member
How has she not had to go back into the actual bank at all yet. Is she perm full time wfh now? Wtf. She deals with customers. She should be there to deal with them. Surely once a week or something. I need to go work at this bank.
She mentioned that she was changed to full time wfh after lockdown

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I know I'm going to hell for this - but I'm really hoping for a spell of terrible weather to hit the Greek Islands in the next 2 weeks🤣

Also, do we think we'll be seeing any #aff ads for bikinis this year? Or will she be keeping herself wrapped up for photos?
Eta - no malice intended and I'm not body-shaming...just that she seems unsure how to dress for her new shape and wears such baggy clothes, I can't help feeling that she's somewhat uncomfortable with her gains
She didn’t seem to aff/link her outfits much when she went to Lisbon just posted more pics of food & drink

mcfeez

VIP Member
I personally do think she makes herself look worse than she actually is by showing EVERY single drink or bite that goes in her mouth.

Anotherct

VIP Member
I had some lush meals there , went to mama sofias and la veranda . Guess it’s just a case of choosing where to eat and how much you eat 😂😂😂
Oh absolutely - but she has all the added alcohol too 😂. 18 days must have racked up. We actually went all inclusive so only ate out a few days. I couldn’t imagine doing it every day