Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My weeks hardly ever drag, she needs to focus less on the aff links and change her life so she’s not wishing the week away.
I've never known anyone as bad as her for that...half of her content is complaining about the weekdays and banging on about how much she loves her weekends! She's wasting her life wishing away the days. Sad really.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I've never known anyone as bad as her for that...half of her content is complaining about the weekdays and banging on about how much she loves her weekends! She's wasting her life wishing away the days. Sad really.
She needs a hobby that doesn't involve shopping or alcohol.
My aunt is child free by choice but she has a full week of activities to make her life "full" like gardening at her allotment, horse riding, art etc. We can all find days or weeks boring at times but fitting in hobbies after work can be done as long as the desire is there

Reactions: 3
She needs a hobby that doesn't involve shopping or alcohol.
My aunt is child free by choice but she has a full week of activities to make her life "full" like gardening at her allotment, horse riding, art etc. We can all find days or weeks boring at times but fitting in hobbies after work can be done as long as the desire is there
The only after work activities that she enjoys are binge watching TV shows and listening to audio books in the bath🤣.

I get what you mean though, and she only works 3 days of the week and a half day Saturday and that's not even every week. She seems to do about 3 Saturdays a month so she gets either 3 or 4 days a week off. Plenty of time to enjoy other stuff.

New thread suggestion? Boring Dan, 5 ingredient Scran, fingerbanged by another man.

Literally nothing new to add from the last 10 threads as she is so dull!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I cannot get over how terrible and blotchy her eyebrows are. It’s not a good ad for the person who did them.

Spends £6k on the most boring holiday of all time but won’t pay a tenner for a taxi home after a night out and would rather walk home in the rain. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Spends £6k on the most boring holiday of all time but won’t pay a tenner for a taxi home after a night out and would rather walk home in the rain. 😳
I was going to say this 🤣

Even her drunk stories are boring now 🙄. Wonder if she'll order nando's today?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahahhahahahahah her asking Chesney for a review of his trainers ‘are they dirteh?’ Peak romance for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: Scrimps on pedicures, dog grooming and taxis, but always plenty of dosh for the aff/ad tent maxis!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That dress is hideous. The floral print reminds me of a decorated paper towel. It's a boxy shape leaving her looking much bigger than she is (where is her waist, bust, arms?) And the length would be more flattering ending just below the knee. Thank god she only wears clothes once because she should never wear that again.

Maybe if she went clothes shopping in town with friends rather than by herself online her friends would stage at intervention in the changing rooms.

Those sandals look so bloody uncomfortable too. She's properly wedged her trotters in there. Can't believe she's gushing about croc sliders. Who is her target audience? Her only saving grace is she didn't bring out her Prada Doctor's bag.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That dress is hideous. The floral print reminds me of a decorated paper towel. It's a boxy shape leaving her looking much bigger than she is (where is her waist, bust, arms?) And the length would be more flattering ending just below the knee. Thank god she only wears clothes once because she should never wear that again.

Those sandals look so bloody uncomfortable too. She's properly wedged her trotters in there. Can't believe she's gushing about croc sliders. Who is her target audience? Her only saving grace is she didn't bring out her Prada Doctor's bag.
Is it a dress or a car cover?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.